FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s a civil suit stupid

Civil suits are always about money...........so what's your point?

She's not a victim bruh.

Otherwise, she would've pressed criminal charges..........and then filed a civil suit if he was found guilty.

However, it's always cheaper to settle, so..............since "justice" wasn't a priority..............she did the right thing by taking a settlement.

Civil suits are always about money...........so what's your point?

She's not a victim bruh.

Otherwise, she would've pressed criminal charges..........and then filed a civil suit if he was found guilty.

However, it's always cheaper to settle, so..............since "justice" wasn't a priority..............she did the right thing by taking a settlement.

Statue of limitations. Again dumbass it’s been said a 100 times it’s harder to prove rape in a criminal court than civil. Just because a victim with way less influence and money chose to take the money over a criminal case is not hard to understand. And if he was innocent why he settle? He has the money to fight the case right?

Bro I’ve said it before you hate women and support sex criminals with a passion. I know this you know this the board knows this. As soon as the thread started I knew exactly how your opinion would go.

Statue of limitations. Again dumbass it’s been said a 100 times it’s harder to prove rape in a criminal court than civil. Just because a victim with way less influence and money chose to take the money over a criminal case is not hard to understand. And if he was innocent why he settle? He has the money to fight the case right?

Bro I’ve said it before you hate women and support sex criminals with a passion. I know this you know this the board knows this. As soon as the thread started I knew exactly how your opinion would go.

lol

There's no statute of limitations on rape bruh.

Even so, if she was raped, why didn't she press charges when it happened?

Why didn't she go to the police?

Where's the police report..........or incident report..........or any other official record of these abuse allegations?

Kinda convenient that none of this comes out until the relationship is over and she's been cut off financially.

If they were still together.......or ended up getting married............we would've never heard anything about this.

lol

There's no statute of limitations on rape bruh.

Even so, if she was raped, why didn't she press charges when it happened?

Why didn't she go to the police?

Where's the police report..........or incident report..........or any other official record of these abuse allegations?

Kinda convenient that none of this comes out until the relationship is over and she's been cut off financially.

If they were still together.......or ended up getting married............we would've never heard anything about this.

Didn’t they break up years ago? So if he really didn’t do it why did he settle?

Call this what it is. Diddy basically paid gave this chick Cassie a severance package for dealing with his loony ass.

Was it about the $$? Fuckin right. She knew none of this would’ve even made it to court, and since Diddy had her career on hold so long with nothing to show for it, she felt she need compensation. Don’t be fooled to think it’s anything but that.

Does that mean Diddy innocent? Fuck no. This was almost like Hip-Hop’s 6th open secret this man be out here on some shit. We already know he’s fucked up 96% of the artists under him; why would we not think he fuck up the jawns that choose to fuck him regularly? That settlement in that record time sets a bad precedent, tho. Diddy basically became a black-ass Powerball for this chick that can put that right times and dates together.

Last edited:
Back