Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why are the two seemingly mutually exclusive?

How the fuck do y’all think an MC that moves a crowd can’t organize a community?

Please show me an example of Shyne Po moving a crowd aside from the the night where he 'allegedly' shot a woman in the face at Club New York.

LMAO at Shyne organizing a community.

From wikipedia... "Part of his platform is to strengthen Belizean governance with increased penalties for those who commit crimes, to raise the salaries of its police, to strengthen the judicial system so as to address violent crime, and for the government to provide student loans at low interest rates."

LMAO1!! I would love to be the guy running against this clown.

Please show me an example of Shyne Po moving a crowd aside from the the night where he 'allegedly' shot a woman in the face at Club New York.

LMAO at Shyne organizing a community.

From wikipedia... "Part of his platform is to strengthen Belizean governance with increased penalties for those who commit crimes, to raise the salaries of its police, to strengthen the judicial system so as to address violent crime, and for the government to provide student loans at low interest rates."

LMAO1!! I would love to be the guy running against this clown.
He was a somebody in Brooklyn. Not necessarily someone whose hands to put a country in, but we loved him over there.

@LurkerSix
@SneakDZA

No static, curious what I was capping about here.

People don't typically change their accents in their native language as an adult. To do it multiple times in a relatively short span is some extra abnormal shit. Add on to that the dude actually changed his whole rap voice when he was locked up. Who even knows what he sounded like before we were introduced to him as a Biggie impersonator.

Pretty much this. If you move to another country as a young child, and stay there to adult hood theres a good chance you'll mostly or totally lose your accent. But to move to another country in adult hood then take up their accent is a conscious thing you do. Good example is If you know your native language young, most of those people can go back n forth speaking both. For example, spanish speakers that come over here young, jamaicans, haitians, french ect.. They can switch between languages and most likely sound like fluent speakes in both. But whats not gunna happen is you growing up into adulthood speaking a language, then go to another country for a few years and all of a sudden only sound like them. Thats 100% a conscious thing.

Only thing close to this I can think of is when you learn another language, you'll speak it in the dialect you were taught. But thats for obvious reasons.

But bringing this up reminded me of some funny shit. There was this female UFC fighter born here, but her fam is from Brazil. So she went back n forth between both countries, but still grew up in America. She spoke perfect English since shes American. All of a sudden when she went to Brazil to train heavy she started pretending she didnt really know english during interviews & needed a translator. Everyone's guess was she was trying to appeal more to a brazilian audience. But when she got caught, till this day she denies it.
Went from this

To needing a translator for an interview

Then theres Linsey Lohan, she fakes an Middle Eastern accent now and doesnt even speak the language. An Alec Baldwins wife who was faking a Spanish accent during interviews after he got charged for that shooting.

Back