FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uh oh, what's the statute of limitations in NY

Nigga went from sounding like Biggie to sounding like Eddie in Coming To America

larry-david-checking-out.gif

I wonder if pac was going to expose diddy on angie tapes. Thats why she didnt want to release them. She went to diddy to have it stored somewhere

Blood always sounded straight like a yankee to me. Maybe a slip of a pronunciation here and there with a word or 2 but nah he always sounded american.

I remember seeing a clip of dude sounding like a williamsburg hasidic jew when he was going through that phase.

@shyne - just be yourself, man.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
In fairness we’re comparing a guy who spent his entire life in Brooklyn to someone who spent the last 15 years in Belize. If I lived in Brazil since 2009 I would probably speak English with an accent; that’s half of my life.

He should be honest about what happened though, he got caught up in a terrible situation at a pivotal moment in his career and fucked over..But make no mistake, this nigga was the shooter lol.

Guy went to jail and literally helped form a short-lived Blood set.

I remember seeing a clip of dude sounding like a williamsburg hasidic jew when he was going through that phase.

@shyne - just be yourself, man.
but our “self” is largely influenced by the environments that we are around

when malcolm x was taking his trip to mecca he wasn’t talking the same way he was when he was detroit red

each phase shyne was in, im sure he was being authentic to who he was at that moment in his life

but our “self” is largely influenced by the environments that we are around

when malcolm x was taking his trip to mecca he wasn’t talking the same way he was when he was detroit red

each phase shyne was in, im sure he was being authentic to who he was at that moment in his life

First of all you're talking about the movie; we don't know what Detroit Red talked like.

Also, there's a difference between using slang and speaking "proper" that is far from changing your whole accent... multiple times... in your same native language... as an adult.

First of all you're talking about the movie; we don't know what Detroit Red talked like.

Also, there's a difference between using slang and speaking "proper" that is far from changing your whole accent... multiple times... in your same native language... as an adult.
no i’m talking abt malcolm x’s autobiography, not the movie. he switched up his whole image and goes into great detail in it in the book.

i’m not talking about simply using slang or speaking proper, im going to identify. you said he should be “himself”

what does that mean?

he went from being a gangster rapper to a politician. which one is his true self?

In fairness we’re comparing a guy who spent his entire life in Brooklyn to someone who spent the last 15 years in Belize. If I lived in Brazil since 2009 I would probably speak English with an accent; that’s half of my life.

He should be honest about what happened though, he got caught up in a terrible situation at a pivotal moment in his career and fucked over..But make no mistake, this nigga was the shooter lol.

Guy went to jail and literally helped form a short-lived Blood set.
@LurkerSix
@SneakDZA

No static, curious what I was capping about here.

@LurkerSix
@SneakDZA

No static, curious what I was capping about here.

People don't typically change their accents in their native language as an adult. To do it multiple times in a relatively short span is some extra abnormal shit. Add on to that the dude actually changed his whole rap voice when he was locked up. Who even knows what he sounded like before we were introduced to him as a Biggie impersonator.

Back