FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uh oh, what's the statute of limitations in NY

Bruh answered this like a damn bs politican fr. So i def cant trust this.

He said he's been saying it was Diddy all along, but his political enemies wanted to paint him as a criminal, so he was the fall guy cuz he was a young kid. Thank god real reporters were there to point out that he never said Diddy did it during the trial. After the reporter says that, he backtracks and says it was his decision to take the fall, hes not going back to point fingers now & wont get into who did it, he just maintains his innocence. This nigga full of shit and stands on nothing.

And i thought he was an orthodox jew, what happened?

This nigga moved back home and regained an accent. Crazy.

He needs to sue everybody. Fuck em all.
Shit is fucked up
Ayo, I was thinking the same. I was trying to remember if he spoke with an accent when he was in the states. Lol. Not while he was rapping but when he just talked like in interviews.

Ayo, I was thinking the same. I was trying to remember if he spoke with an accent when he was in the states. Lol. Not while he was rapping but when he just talked like in interviews.
Blood always sounded straight like a yankee to me. Maybe a slip of a pronunciation here and there with a word or 2 but nah he always sounded american.

Back