Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
mannn, i just started this shit, and the first thing he goes over is lil rod saying diddy was drunk and invited him to do coke. Then after he declined the coke, he went to the bathroom. Without him knowing young miami cousin quietly came in behind him and started to sexually assault him. She just dropped down and started sucking his dick when he was pissing. WTF lolll

mannn, i just started this shit, and the first thing he goes over is lil rod saying diddy was drunk and invited him to do coke. Then after he declined the coke, he went to the bathroom. Without him knowing young miami cousin quietly came in behind him and started to sexually assault him. She just dropped down and started sucking his dick when he was pissing. WTF lolll

For those wondering about the video title, basically UMG Recordings filed a complaint against Lil Rods attorney. They said he filed a 100 page suit and didnt serve them, instead he just sent it to the media. So everyone is talking about a suit when they havent even seen the documents yet. He also erroneously called them 'Universal Music Group' in the suit when they're actually UMG Recordings Inc.

Said Lil Rod attorney will filed a complaint, for the bad press, then taking it down, then will filed a new amended complaint & did follow proper procedure.

This is a weirdest dumbest and interesting turn of events in the last decade or so. It's so much hearsay out there that it's going to muddy the case for real actual events if there is any. We are so quick to eat up the maybes and ifs that we overlook the facts.

The conspiracy goofy's got their side the haters got their side and the victim have their side.

The first three are the stages we are in right now

As opposed to half a Dos?
A quarter Dos?
3/5 Dos.
Sober Dos
Jet lagged Dos

I know Dos fighting his sleep after taking an ambien…..oh man
i say some crazy shit.

But back on topic.
This whole shot getting weird. Not sure what to believe. But the “R” shouldn’t be played with.

Just wait until the solar eclipse happens
Not much time left.....
Sidenote on why the "Francis Scott Key Bridge" Collapsed see what happened the day before at the U.N.
For Historical precedent see what happened in Gaza on August 22, 2005 and what Happened the next day on August 23, 2005
Also see what happened at the White House on January 28, 2020 and then see what was declared on January 31, 2020

Goes a lot deeper than that but Genesis 12:3 is the key.

But hey if you can't see what's going on still......My soul weeps for you in secret places.
Amen.

Back