Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't be surprised if Puff was pimping and I ain't flame him for that. Sex work being illegal is barbaric, Idc what the law say. Never do for free what someone will pay you for. Period

If they can prove he had sex slaves then I'll be outraged but this.....nah this ain't ain't it

I wouldn't be surprised if Puff was pimping and I ain't flame him for that. Sex work being illegal is barbaric, Idc what the law say. Never do for free what someone will pay you for. Period

If they can prove he had sex slaves then I'll be outraged but this.....nah this ain't ain't it
Forced sex slaves

You don't think an arrest on the horizon?
Maybe, but that don’t mean it will stick.

Raiding his house is kinda for optics imo.
If people making accusations, I think he’s smart enough to get rid of the evidence waaaaaay before hand.
Plus he’s still a flight risk after the raid, why not take his passport? Don’t know if they did if not.
Then the drug mule thing.
Pink cocaine……chick ain’t arrested?

Same thing he been saying to his son on social media for all these years, nothing.

Dont fall for this fake reaching out. When its an IG post that shit is all for clout
Doesn't mean he hasn't spoke to him behind closed doors....that's still his son he don't want to him to go thru that

Powerful men w/ wealth, influence and connections have been participating in debauchery, morally questionable behavior and general fuck shit for thousands of years. People accept it or participate in it for various reasons (greed, acceptance, fear, relationships, "not my business", "I'm no snitch", etc). Whether he is charged and convicted of any misdoings is yet to be seen, but these stories & allegations about Puff, his parties, and his "doings" have been around for decades.......hell for as long as I can remember. None of this shit surprises me ...... although there have been a few recent pieces of info that filled in the blanks to other old shit. If Puff did the things he's been accused of, then by all means throw that nigga under the jail. Co-conspirators should also be handled accordingly and there needs to be a distinction between actual victims and willing participants. I anticipate the current social climate and the ease of "outting" people/situations on an immediate and global scale will result in more high profile exposures. I think the outcome of all of this will be very telling in more ways than one.

Back