Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m not seeing puff not coming out of this with anything more than charitable donations, probation, and having to work on his public image.

His girlfriend brought him coke, some white guy moves around his personal drug stash, people who willingly go to his adult parties got grope by attendees…

Let’s be adults, we al assume shit like this happens at that echelon, can’t just lock up a rich asshole for being a rich asshole.

If Andy Reid Son can legit kill a kid drunk driving and get out, even with Puff being black, they’re gonna need more than the shit that’s been published

They're trying to railroad Puff,he had a lawsuit against Diageo for racial discrimination and he won and undisclosed amount . Ever since that verdict all this has been coming out. I'm sure Puff has done foul stuff before but Drug Trafficking/Arms Dealing AND Prostitution rings ?? 🤨

They're trying to railroad Puff,he had a lawsuit against Diageo for racial discrimination and he won and undisclosed amount . Ever since that verdict all this has been coming out. I'm sure Puff has done foul stuff before but Drug Trafficking/Arms Dealing AND Prostitution rings ?? 🤨
Ion believe that, just as much as ion believe these allegations

So you agree it's possible he's done some foul shit but you draw the line at trafficking drugs, guns, and women?

I think a lot of it is true, but exaggerated.

Either way, if you don’t walk up to the line you don’t have to worry about being pushed over it.

He’s probably done enough to warrant some sort of punishment, but maybe not this much.

I think a lot of it is true, but exaggerated.

Either way, if you don’t walk up to the line you don’t have to worry about being pushed over it.

He’s probably done enough to warrant some sort of punishment, but maybe not this much.
When they called bro a drug mule is when I was like, fam.

We don’t call people weed carriers no more, dude got weed carriers and call girls

And that some how make him a drug pusher and pimp

I think puffs biggest problem here was his overal confidence made him believe it was him and not the money. He rubbed a lot of people wrong but maybe one specific person was rubbed the wrong way

And just chose to fuck wit puff the way 50 used to give people his undivided individual attention.

Puff fucked wit a white powerful version of 50 cent and they sending dude through the spin cycle for their own enjoyment

Drug mule, they found guns and the raid with guns up and the visuals of it …….is doing its job as you can see.

I still think diddy is foul and did a lot of fucked up shit to young and old men and some ladies.

Why not just arrest him if they got all they need? Isn’t he a danger to society?
Was he taken in for questioning? Is he a flight risk so they took his passport?

What are we watching? Or better yet, what aren’t we watching?
Because they're building a case. We all know Puffy had been on some bullshit for decades. His problem is he didn't treat his inner circle well, which is the only way you survive being like that

Back