FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're talking in regular nigga talk and that's not a diss to you. Puff a billionaire who could line anyone up with a text message. Why would he need to ride around the city to get some hemmed up in a diner of places. That's some shit you and I would do if we had beef because we don't have military trained killers who'll do whatever and whoever at the drop of dime.

Think about it
While i generally agree with you, ego and drugs usually do away with logic. I could see him being amped up about something else, hear about Suge and him with his team of yes men blindly following him, to pretend to go on a mission.

Reactions: AP2.5 and DOS_patos
You're talking in regular nigga talk and that's not a diss to you. Puff a billionaire who could line anyone up with a text message. Why would he need to ride around the city to get some hemmed up in a diner of places. That's some shit you and I would do if we had beef because we don't have military trained killers who'll do whatever and whoever at the drop of dime.

Think about it
I *am* a regular nigga so no offense was taken..but what you aren't appreciating is Diddy and, say, Jeff Bezos are two different KINDS of billionaires..which is why you'll never hear about Jeff Bezos physically attacking his sons football coach with a barbell. You'll never see Warren Buffett dressed as the Joker, surrounded by goons, press some dude outside a party. I have about 30 examples like these locked and loaded, but I think you get my point. Some of it is theatrics on his part and some of it is that he's actually sociopathic

I *am* a regular nigga so no offense was taken..but what you aren't appreciating is Diddy and, say, Jeff Bezos are two different KINDS of billionaires..which is why you'll never hear about Jeff Bezos physically attacking his sons football coach with a barbell. You'll never see Warren Buffett dressed as the Joker, surrounded by goons, press some dude outside a party. I have about 30 examples like these locked and loaded, but I think you get my point. Some of it is theatrics on his part and some of it is that he's actually sociopathic
Co-sign, goat and ether.

Diddy did too much dirt

Not saying she lion or diddy innocent or guilty but her filing is right at the end of a adult survivors act that’s about to expire.

Ehhhhh
I dont get it bro.

She claims she been raped years ago.

At this point the statue of limitations is passed.

NY passes a law that says you can accuse someone of rape for 1 year even if statue of limitations is passed.

She files during the year.

Are you saying why did she wait until it almost expired?

If thats the question, its because it take a very long time to build a case against someone as rich as Diddy, and if this law extended for 2 years, it would be at the end of those 2 years.

Also not saying who did or didnt do it. Just saying its a logical reason for this.

Why would he be n backblocks in Cali tryna spark a 60k/year actor?

Further, him leaving with guns doesn’t = him hanging out a window. He very well could’ve been moving to the staging area/parking lot on the other side of LA where the knuckle-draggers are at and have them make movements.

Not everything is some Godfather shit where he flicks his ear and it’s a death sign or something.

This is/was a case of big dog little dog. The little dog barked at the big dog. Big dog felt away and barked louder. No more no less

• Wack
Reactions: SeaSnake
Either a lot of people got it out for Diddy or where there’s smoke there’s fire.
It's both IMO, Puff is dirty hell that shouldn't even be up for debate BUT if people don't have proof of his bullshit none of this matters in the court of law. Court of opinions he's guilty as fuck but nobody cares about opinions

This gone be like Tory Lanez x 1000.. where niggas use this opportunity to tell on themselves to an embarrassing degree, all in the name of " innocent til proven.." mixed with "heauxs just be lyin". Please remember if you ain't sittin on the jury, you're allowed to just rock with your own common sense on this one.

I dont get it bro.

She claims she been raped years ago.

At this point the statue of limitations is passed.

NY passes a law that says you can accuse someone of rape for 1 year even if statue of limitations is passed.

She files during the year.

Are you saying why did she wait until it almost expired?

If thats the question, its because it take a very long time to build a case against someone as rich as Diddy, and if this law extended for 2 years, it would be at the end of those 2 years.

Also not saying who did or didnt do it. Just saying its a logical reason for this.
She filed this lawsuit 4 months ago, which interested cause diddy have the publishing to all bad boys artist around that time. So bad boy prolly signed nda to sayin anything with the lawsuit to get the publishing. Also diddy offered Cassie 8 figures to not sue but she turned it down

It's both IMO, Puff is dirty hell that shouldn't even be up for debate BUT if people don't have proof of his bullshit none of this matters in the court of law. Court of opinions he's guilty as fuck but nobody cares about opinions
It’s civil court bro all you have to do is convince the jury or the judge

She filed this lawsuit 4 months ago, which interested cause diddy have the publishing to all bad boys artist around that time. So bad boy prolly signed nda to sayin anything with the lawsuit to get the publishing. Also diddy offered Cassie 8 figures to not sue but she turned it down
The offer tells the tale…. I wonder how much he was off by if she only suing for 30 mil

Shit the scamming cacs are suing MJ s estate for 1.5 billion