Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never casted a vote. Most of us knew the nigga was guilty from the second we first saw him moving around. That's why all the negative rumors have persisted through the years. Some mfs you just know.
Smh. Just clicked yes vote by accident. At least it was the right vote. Smh. Nastiness.

I heard about Puff's all white party shenanigans back in the late 90's from older dudes who had been around the music game.

The purpose of the all white pajama type clothes is so that if it's see through,everybody's draws or lack of is showing.

This is wild.I never liked Puff ,but it is sad to see somebody who was a part of black music for so long to get raided by the FEDS.

I used to be like "Who is this dude with BIG dancing and smiling and shit?"

Also fuck Puff PAUSE because I tried out for the Band and didn't make it after the 2nd round .I wore my wack ass Sean Jean outfit and everything for nothing.

Your post made it seem like you already think he did it all. I'm just messing with you though lol I just wanted to say that to a lawyer lmao
lol I don’t care bout this shit besides the fact that I believe all these sexual deviants need their comeuppance

But like I said we really need to know what they are alleging cuz that Cassie pleading was wild as shit u can imagine what else homie was doing if true

"The Diddler" is trending on Twitter, omg.

I never actually looked in to the Cassie allegations. This nigga paid niggas to fuck his supposed girl? If that ain't the smoking gun on this dude being a honey bun I don't know what is.

That woman... I hope she get everything.

Not even all of that. He just needed to treat people the right way and he could have stayed in famous circles.

You don't get to be that famous without having a few taboos given the access you have to people.

Michael Jackson couldn't stop hanging out with kids.

R. Kelly got caught marrying a teenager and couldn't stop fucking with high schoolers and young women.

Jerry Lewis was with his cousin.

Elvis got with a child.

Paul Walker married a teenager.

Leonardo de Caprio likes co-eds only.

Diddy likes Marquis de Sade freaky sex and sex party.

The more renown you are, the bigger your appetite for vices.

Give a man enough money and fame and his dick will stand up for anything.

You don't get to be that famous without having a few taboos given the access you have to people.

Michael Jackson couldn't stop hanging out with kids.

R. Kelly got caught marrying a teenager and couldn't stop fucking with high schoolers and young women.

Jerry Lewis was with his cousin.

Elvis got with a child.

Paul Walker married a teenager.

Leonardo de Caprio likes co-eds only.

Diddy likes Marquis de Sade freaky sex and sex party.

The more renown you are, the bigger your appetite for vices.

Give a man enough money and his dick will stand up for anything.
Small sample size. There's a lot more people with money that don't have allegations, arrests, or some weird shit publicly

"The Diddler" is trending on Twitter, omg.

I never actually looked in to the Cassie allegations. This nigga paid niggas to fuck his supposed girl? If that ain't the smoking gun on this dude being a honey bun I don't know what is.

That woman... I hope she get everything.
A guy I know used to run with Bad Boy. I think he was a driver and he told me back then that Puff was openly gay in his inner circle and it’s not a secret, and he’s super flamboyant about being a freak.

Look at who put him on . Andre Harrell then Clive Davis.

Back