Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruh I saw like a few minutes … I saw Ariana trying to get water out a potato and the visuals was hella nasty.

I said a while back, she was suspect. For some reason my thread can’t be found but she was promoted as a sexy underage girl. The was taught how to use her eyes, and never deviated from the extra long ponytail just to name a few. It’s not just dude, it’s others who are pushing this shit. All them child actors aren’t crazy just cuz.
And the fact that she still moves like that.

An adult infant.

The next demi moore

And the fact that she still moves like that.

An adult infant.

The next demi moore

I don’t think she has a choice. That’s why she’s struggling now. That whole thing with Pete Davison and sucking on the lollipop image looks disgusting. She sleeping with chicks husbands…she’s a mess. But look at who she was around. How her parents ok that potato shit?

I don’t think she has a choice. That’s why she’s struggling now. That whole thing with Pete Davison and sucking on the lollipop image looks disgusting. She sleeping with chicks husbands…she’s a mess. But look at who she was around. How her parents ok that potato shit?
She was an adult playing a teenager

I’ve always told people that did he was just as bad as Suge Knight. See at least guys like Suge Knight, they’ll put the knife in your chest, Diddy will put the knife in your back. You’re gonna see a surviving Diddy documentary very soon.
Looks like this most likely is about to happen.

This is what I be talking about and why I don’t be pocket watching and envious of people that look like they “have it goin’ on”

Shit can all be an illusion,some illusions are just bigger

Surprised none of yall thought that maybe he got a really low interest rate from those banks, then invested the money else where to get a higher return....

It’s amazing how 50 is able to sniff these guys out.

He‘s been on Diddy most of his career..find out he killed pac and rapes Chinese rnb singers.

Ross…Find out nigga handcuffing black men and his BM frivolous,

Game..just everything

Son really got a sixth sense for this shit.
Anybody who has even the slightest connection with the music industry has heard some inside things about Diddy. No Diddy

Actually, it was Trick Daddy, who exposed that Rick Ross thing not 50.

From what I recall, Rick Ross started that beef talking about he didn’t like the way 50 looked at him at an award show or something.

Anybody who has even the slightest connection with the music industry has heard some inside things about Diddy. No Diddy

Actually, it was Trick Daddy, who exposed that Rick Ross thing not 50.

From what I recall, Rick Ross started that beef talking about he didn’t like the way 50 looked at him at an award show or something.
DJ Vlad exposed Ross

Back