Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Raided Mansion Posted For Sale

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're talking about a teenager who was allegedly gang-raped by rich and powerful grown men. WTF is wrong with you? You ever consider therapy? Serious question.

And to all you "why wait so long to say something" ass niggas... maybe this jackassery here can explain why a woman wouldn't want to be victim blamed for her own rape by a bunch of nitwits.

You're talking about a teenager who was allegedly gang-raped by rich and powerful grown men. WTF is wrong with you? You ever consider therapy? Serious question.

And to all you "why wait so long to say something" ass niggas... maybe this jackassery here can explain why a woman wouldn't want to be victim blamed for her own rape by a bunch of nitwits.

Man honestly I’ve realized he just say wild shit just to say it so he can feel like he has no morals. It’s a bunch of bullshit cause of trauma or whatever and he told us an older woman turned him out. A lot of traumas in niggas who rationalize obvious bad shit. They act like the trauma is just life but the slew of social and personal issues says otherwise

I don’t even understand this

You co signed germs post about a 17 year old getting a train ran on her by adult men. It’s not a train it’s a gang rape. Just because y’all thought that was cool in the 90s does not mean it has to be ok today. Is there any confusion here now?

lol…the mental gymnastics yall do to not realize that some women like being tossed up and seek it out wit men who love to toss up

Yall on some moral shit, morality isn’t real, it’s a social construct, it exist in your life because it was instilled in you by people who had some

Some people never had it instilled in them so it don’t exist in them, like..comprehend that shit for a moment

lol…the mental gymnastics yall do to not realize that some women like being tossed up and seek it out wit men who love to toss up

Yall on some moral shit, morality isn’t real, it’s a social construct, it exist in your life because it was instilled in you by people who had some

Some people never had it instilled in them so it don’t exist in them, like..comprehend that shit for a moment

Man stfu. We know freaky women exist and do freaky shit. If she was 17 with other 17 year olds and she consent that’s fine. Children can’t consent with adults. Where is the mental disconnect that you not understanding. You think niggas won’t view somebody as a pervert or something. Has nothing to do with awareness or lack of.

I get this is the edgy thing to do but come on it’s a reason you don’t raise your kids with this mindframe right?

Not being ok with terrible morals does not mean we don’t understand whole who don’t have them. But we aren’t talking to 25 year olds lol we over 30. Therapy is there.

Man stfu. We know freaky women exist and do freaky shit. If she was 17 with other 17 year olds and she consent that’s fine. Children can’t consent with adults. Where is the mental disconnect that you not understanding. You think niggas won’t view somebody as a pervert or something. Has nothing to do with awareness or lack of.

I get this is the edgy thing to do but come on it’s a reason you don’t raise your kids with this mindframe right?
lol..ayo shut yo childish ass up..

I literally know some women that if I told stories about them yall would think I’m lying. The extent of some people being ain’t shit and using others morals against them as a way to what they want. Is wild and diabolical.
It's crazy because I do as well. My cousin her wild ass wasn't 17 but her ass was a industry jumpoff bless her soul. Can't really speak on it BUT she was Gloria before Gloria especially for the Southern rap niggas and groups

lol ok bro I’m sorry for talking about your trauma
That shit don’t bother me, the shit that bothered me was insinuation that I say shit for shock value, because some old lady fucked me when I was a kid. Kinda soft shit is that? At least say I’m off my rocker cause of years of strife growing up in a dysfunctional environment. That’s gangsta

Being off cause I got some pussy is some fuck shit

Back