Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: As Lawsuits Mount, Sex Worker Speaks Out

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's going for bail on oct.9 again with a new judge, many speculate that he will get bail approved. His lawyers are gonna make a bail package offer that they cant refuse. At least he'll get bail and could chill until the trial.

From what I remember Diddy wanted a track, can’t remember which one, I think You da Best, and Drake “stole” it and made it one of his biggest songs ever.
0-100
The story as it is told is Diddy got the beat asked Drake to ghostwrite the song next thing he knows Drake releases the song himself

So the next time Diddy saw him he stepped to him words were exchanged and Drake supposedly got smacked

0-100
The story as it is told is Diddy got the beat asked Drake to ghostwrite the song next thing he knows Drake releases the song himself

So the next time Diddy saw him he stepped to him words were exchanged and Drake supposedly got smacked
thats exactly how i heard it went down, i think drake tried to play him and disrepect him when diddy just went to up him like "hey brother, all love, but whats up with you taking the beat and making a song that was suppose to be for me?" Puff was humble with his approach and genuinely wanted to know and drake tried to play him and infront of ppl, so diddy had to do what he had to do, it was more of a respect thing than the actual song.

I don't even understand why women do this. lol Nobody is going to believe a mother's defense of her children because mothers always defend their children.
Damned if she do damned if she don't cause if she says nothing they'll say he did something to her to.

Iirc rolling stone painted the picture in their big article about him months ago that even she couldn't escape his wrath.

Can't be mad at a mother for speaking up for her son.

Damned if she do damned if she don't cause if she says nothing they'll say he did something to her to.

Iirc rolling stone painted the picture in their big article about him months ago that even she couldn't escape his wrath.

Can't be mad at a mother for speaking up for her son.

I don't think anyone bashes parents for not stepping up and lying for their children. It's ok to support them from the background and let shit play out how it does.

I don't think anyone bashes parents for not stepping up and lying for their children. It's ok to support them from the background and let shit play out how it does.
Not if she knows she on them tales tho…

Especially if she raises her right hand.

Which I think will be the theme of this trial.

Folk talking cash money shit on social media but then getting on stand and either pleading the fifth in an unconvincing manner or just flat out telling.

Either way they think they gon be faster than TMZ, Meghan and Court TV when it’s time to type some shit out after they step off the stand….

Nobody wants to see their child get locked up regardless of what they did. She doesn't have to stay quiet for anybody. If she doesn't think he's a monster it's alright for her support to be loud.

You'll be okay and puff will most likely going to prison for his crimes if true.

Nobody wants to see their child get locked up regardless of what they did. She doesn't have to stay quiet for anybody. If she doesn't think he's a monster it's alright for her support to be loud.

You'll be okay and puff will most likely going to prison for his crimes if true.

lol I'm sure the parents of school shooters don't want to see their kids killed or in jail, but they know better than to come out and say stupid shit in support of them.

And yes, I'll be ok. I'm not sure what I have to do with anything though.

lol I'm sure the parents of school shooters don't want to see their kids killed or in jail, but they know better than to come out and say stupid shit in support of them.

And yes, I'll be ok. I'm not sure what I have to do with anything though.
The school shooter did that shit. You don't know that puff has done everything he's being accused of.

I believe this is what @Goldie and @Old Man Cain be talking about. If you want to trash him for beating Cassie and think hes a pos that's cool but his mother may have forgived him for that and doesn't believe the rest which is fair. He's still due his day in court for what he's been accused of.

The school shooter did that shit. You don't know that puff has done everything he's being accused of.

I believe this is what @Goldie and @Old Man Cain be talking about. If you want to trash him for beating Cassie and think hes a pos that's cool but his mother may have forgived him for that and doesn't believe the rest which is fair. He's still due his day in court for what he's been accused of.

Fair enough 🤝

@TTBF

Serious question

What's the backstory behind the slap then. Every version I heard was the one Elzo posted
Boi-1da gave puff a selection of beats. Puff passed on that particular beat. Drake took it made a hit and puff was embarrassed he miseed one and tried quickly to get on a remix which drake declined. Next time he sees drake he's drunk, made a scene, words we're exchanged and he puts hands on drake.

Drake didn't steal anything from that nigga. That wasn't the story as I remember boi-1da telling it. There's definitely a video of boi-1da telling the story somewhere. Maybe I remember it wrong.

Boi-1da gave puff a selection of beats. Puff passed on that particular beat. Drake took it made a hit and puff was embarrassed he miseed one and tried quickly to get on a remix which drake declined. Next time he sees drake he's drunk, made a scene, words we're exchanged and he puts hands on drake.

Drake didn't steal anything from that nigga. That wasn't the story as I remember boi-1da telling it. There's definitely a video of boi-1da telling the story somewhere. Maybe I remember it wrong.
Ahhh

While both sound plausible, I think this version makes the most sense.

Preciate it

Back