Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: 120 Accusers, Celebs Speaking Out

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s what I’m shocked about. Apparently a tape is floating around and no one’s uploaded it yet? Late 90’s and the Kelly tape was everywhere without streaming.
Exactly! Not just one tape...multiple and yet everybody was sitting on them??? Either they're lying or ain't shit themselves.
These fake ass niggas tried to clown me when I posted that the R Kelly tape went platinum in the hood

That bitch was everywhere
I remember people were selling copies of that tape on the street corner...

Exactly! Not just one tape...multiple and yet everybody was sitting on them??? Either they're lying or ain't shit themselves.

I remember people were selling copies of that tape on the street corner...
Man they had a screening at the barber shop I went to. Wasn’t no preplanned shit, somebody walked in like y’all seen that Kelly tape? Put it on and niggas was glued, lol.

I want to see the names as much as the next person, but that shit looks like it came straight off of chat gpt.

Plus, hasn't it been established that there are typically two kinds of Diddy parties, the "normal" ones and then the after parties/freak offs.

I want to see the names as much as the next person, but that shit looks like it came straight off of chat gpt.

Plus, hasn't it been established that there are typically two kinds of Diddy parties, the "normal" ones and then the after parties/freak offs.

Might be a couple of months before we know. Even years. I’ve wondered why anyone keeps any list for a normal party. I could understand for the freak offs but regualr? Seems weird.

Back