Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

JD has at least 2 Diamond albums

there’s only been 92 diamond albums in modern music

Give that nigga his respect

Depends who's in the crowd, where it's at....kids listening to Pooh Sheisty probably won't react to Jump like you expect.
Having seen JD live, he can work his DJ skills to make it work though, setting it up but it also depends on what Puff counter attacks with
Kids listening to Pooh Shiesty dont give a fuck about BIG either lmaoooo

Niggas are literally just typing to type right now lmao

And thats why Puff would win because he has the BIG cheat code. I literally said this earlier in the thread.

Outside of BIG records

Puff aint walking over JD

again you niggas just dont know music like you think you do
LOL he gonna have to play the Entire Biggie albums

Most of which were produced by other niggas lmao

And thats why Puff would win because he has the BIG cheat code. I literally said this earlier in the thread.

Outside of BIG records

Puff aint walking over JD

again you niggas just dont know music like you think you do
Puff also got Mase, a few Black Rob joints, a few Shyne joints along with his own stuff, it's no competition

Until he plays Jump and the place explodes because thats a classic fucking record

Like I said

niggas dont know SHIT about black music

lol, come on man. Jump will probably ring off. But no matter the situation JD is losing that round. If JD starts a round with Jump, any top 20 puff rap record is smashing that shit. And what rap record could puff play where Jump is a knockout counter. Jump can’t follow no rap record in Puffs top 20.

Kids listening to Pooh Shiesty dont give a fuck about BIG either lmaoooo

Niggas are literally just typing to type right now lmao
you REALLY think Biggie's records aged the same way as..........."Jump"????? A

And they haven't lasted through decades?:lol10:

When Puff play that Meth and Mary All I Need Bad Boy Remix, what JD got to counter

Depends who's in the crowd, where it's at....kids listening to Pooh Sheisty probably won't react to Jump like you expect.
Having seen JD live, he can work his DJ skills to make it work though, setting it up but it also depends on what Puff counter attacks with

But they will for Biggie?.................. :niggawhat:

Reactions: BDP™️

What biggie songs can puffy really play when u got stuff like this out there

Reactions: AP2.5