Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

This supposed to win a round in verzuz against puff...WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE
Lol I said that :niggawhat: Or you just making shit up as you go again
Foh Bentley
Bentley P Diddy GIF - Bentley P Diddy Puffy - Discover & Share GIFs

Lol I said that :niggawhat: Or you just making shit up as you go again
Foh Bentley
Bentley P Diddy GIF - Bentley P Diddy Puffy - Discover & Share GIFs

Bentley got better songs than the one u posted haha. We just gon start posting random mediocre tracks. If they can't potentially win a rd, they don't need to be in here. This a Verzuz convo against puff we talkin bout

You know what I've realised and probably people are forgetting, whilst puff may have the bigger catalogue, big hits or whatever you feel against jd... It's a) still a choice of 20 records v 20 records and b) which record are you playing against that particular record.

Put it this way, we all could have every puffy affiliated records to take to a house party, but a lot of folks will fuck up the set vibe if asked to dj for 30mins max

Yall remember this video tho when JD was in shiny suits rappin like Puffy and Ma$e ??

Come on y'all.... Puff Daddy got this

People expecting this to be like the LOX (Jermaine Dupri) vs Dipset (Diddy) ,but that is not happening Diddy has more firepower and he can perform and will be fully prepared to drop those hits and rehearse.

If both of them bring out artist they worked with outside of their label this versus will be iconic.

They gonna make it hard for Mariah Carey if she has to choose sides.

My bet is on Puffy all day.

Back