Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy Claims He Was Caught Off Guard By Biggie Smalls Getting Killed In LA.

Puff was insisting that they needed to promote in the second largest market. Maybe Big didn't think that he was connected to what happened to Pac for his life to be in danger plus it was what 6 months later. Still after getting threats everybody should've been on point. Wolf didn't go because he felt they wasn't taking it seriously. Big Gene said Wolf wanted two tour buses full on cats to roll out there.

I think the problem was when he got on the Sway show and said, "You're nobody till somebody kills you". Then his next line was, "Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns". It sounded like he was going at Pac.

I'm thinking that when he said that, people in Cali got offended.

I think the problem was when he got on the Sway show and said, "You're nobody till somebody kills you". Then his next line was, "Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns". It sounded like he was going at Pac.

I'm thinking that when he said that, people in Cali got offended.
Lmao bruh he performed the entire long kiss goodnight verse which he bragged about having pac shot.

...bruh, you can’t be this gotdamn naive. Gene Deal spoke about this.........probably a million fuckin times, smh.

Enlighten me, what did Gene Deal say? Biggie was suppose to go to London but decided to stay in Cali because he was loving it out there. That is a fact.

Didn’t Gene say Mase decided to stay at the hotel w Brandy cuz he knew someone was gonna get gunned up and clapped quick at that party

I didn't listen cause I really don't give a fuck but based on the title wouldn't this basically validate that video of J Prince saying that Diddy and Biggie didn't really have real understanding of the streets and how serious the shit was? Or the nigga diddy is just lying

Start at 9min 20 sec

I just remember when me and my friends first heard that Biggie was killed in L.A., and the first thing we all wondered was "Why was that nigga in L.A.?" Now if some niggas from the South could ask that question and the south had nothing to do with that beef at all, I'm not sure how Puffy would have been caught off guard by an attempt on Biggie's life.

Big knew, he didn't wanna go.

All of them knew and puff was the only one that wanted to go.

Hindsight is 20/20. Puff a business man...they had a album to promote and getting that west coast fanbase was on their agenda...hence the "going back to cali" track. There's alotta shit they coulda done differently...but going out to Cali was part of that promotional run

Back