Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy Claims He Was Caught Off Guard By Biggie Smalls Getting Killed In LA.

I don't see what the issue is. A nigga kill you that means you got caught slipping. Which may mean you were off your game if you were used to moving a different way. I don't see a problem with what he said.

So the countless death threats calling them saying don't come to L.A. means nothing?

Maybe he had niggas out there that was telling em they was good.

Or maybe puffy set him up. But I'm not jumping down the rabbit hole today.

I'm just saying niggas get caught slipping. He didn't say some egregious shit.

So Big went anyway.

Never mind, I don’t want to do this, Diddy set him up!
Like King Freeman said, puff ensured biggie safety.

Even called biggies moms and told her his son was in good hands cuz she was concerned.

Biggie did not book that show with sway and tech, Diddy did.

Could be that they said if you don't give us big, we'll take you.

Could also be the fact that he never paid keefe D. And them.

Big knew, he didn't wanna go.

All of them knew and puff was the only one that wanted to go.

Where do you get that Biggie didn't want to go? He loved Cali. He shot Hypnotize out there, he was loving the girls, the weather and the weed. He was suppose to go to London but he didn't want to go.

Where do you get that Biggie didn't want to go? He loved Cali. He shot Hypnotize out there, he was loving the girls, the weather and the weed. He was suppose to go to London but he didn't want to go.
Countless interviews of people who were around him have all said that biggie didn't want to go after pac got shot. He said it was too early but puff insisted like he knew something.

Big mom even said biggie called her and was hesitant.

If biggie had a public beef with lets say..LL,..that resulted in a recorded back and forth and got physical. Then let's say, niggaz ran down on LL and shot/killed em. Biggie would not be caught dead in Queens.

It was stupid, it's the total opposite of what growing up in the streets conditions you to do..if niggaz dont know nothing niggaz know..get low

There is no evidence that would convince me to believe that puff didnt want some kinda LA friction to bolster Bigs persona..maybe didnt expect him to get bodied, but he definitely wanted some kinda action, to utilize for promo

So the countless death threats calling them saying don't come to L.A. means nothing?
They had security from the police, Gene Deal and his Black Hand crew and the LA Crips. Like @King Freeman said niggas got caught slipping it literally happens everyday. Regardless when that party got let out early the security should have taken Big out the bldg properly. Lol niggas piled in the truck like regular niggas going to Waffle House

Maybe if that all happened today and it was 7 months between them both getting killed, that might be enough time for things to blow over because news moves so fast now.

Back then that wasn’t enough time, that shit was still fresh.

It'd be nice if a body language expert analyzed all the video footage of suge and puff talking about the deaths....

Seems like free money on the table.

Back