Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy’s 50th birthday party both Jay and Kanye show up

You'd be right under normal circumstances.

But when you around that type of money, pressing record generates instant revenue, potentially at someone's expense. Just chill on the camera shit.

You can say that without snatching my phone like he did. Look I get it. They probably didn't like that he had his phone out, but a nigga is trippin if he thinks that he's gonna handle that like Jay did and it's gone be all good. That's like standing there and watching another dude holla at your girls while you're right there. It shouldn't matter who or where. You can't let niggas get away with shit like this.

You can say that without snatching my phone like he did. Look I get it. They probably didn't like that he had his phone out, but a nigga is trippin if he thinks that he's gonna handle that like Jay did and it's gone be all good. That's like standing there and watching another dude holla at your girls while you're right there. It shouldn't matter who or where. You can't let niggas get away with shit like this.
Bet.

But when shit goes down, don't sue. Take your W or L right there in the moment and move on. Don't lawyer up after the fact.

Back