Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy’s 50th birthday party both Jay and Kanye show up

I'm smacking the shit out of a nigga if he grabs my phone out of my hand like that. If a nigga feels comfortable enough that he thinks he can do that then there's nothing to discuss with him. Hands are coming. It doesn't even matter why he snatched it. Whatever he needed to say he could've said that without snatching my phone. Niggas are crazy to just let that shit slide.

I'm smacking the shit out of a nigga if he grabs my phone out of my hand like that. If a nigga feels comfortable enough that he thinks he can do that then there's nothing to discuss with him. Hands are coming. It doesn't even matter why he snatched it. Whatever he needed to say he could've said that without snatching my phone. Niggas are crazy to just let that shit slide.
You'd be right under normal circumstances.

But when you around that type of money, pressing record generates instant revenue, potentially at someone's expense. Just chill on the camera shit.

youre asking a snake to show civility?

Back