Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did you gain weight during quarantine?

What are some examples of healthy meals? I like making salmon I think that counts
Salmon is always good. Fish is good period...especially wild caught. No talapia tho...it's farm raised and they eat their own filth.

If you must fry anything don't deep fry and use extra virgin olive oil.

If you like turkey, turkey wings/legs.

Lots of leafy greens...cooked and raw. Kale and spinach are super foods.

If you like beans, you can ditch meat for a day or two and have beans as your protein. I personally prefer dry beans...I soak them in cold water overnight and slow cook them with any smoked turkey part. Make some rice or cornbread muffins and a spring mix salad or sauteed spinach or some collard or kale greens also cooked with smoked turkey. All seasoned to taste of course. I'm light-handed with salt and I use lots of fresh onion and garlic asnd other seasonings/spices.

Just some suggestions off the top of my head.

Here is a sample of a 5 day week of dinners for me

- Wingstop 10 piece lemon pepper

- Noodles from Thai spot w shrimp and chicken

- 5 guys bacon cheeseburger no fries

- 2 Torchy’s tacos

- Chicken thighs made at home but seasoned into unhealthiness, mashed potatoes, green beans

Im getting alil washed now that its colder but i usually always fall off during winter. Copped a heavy jump rope which is a killer but i gotta get motivated to use it.

Im getting alil washed now that its colder but i usually always fall off during winter. Copped a heavy jump rope which is a killer but i gotta get motivated to use it.
I need a new jump rope.... My last one was a skinny ass speed rope...., I know it's been like 4-5 years since I've seen it

I need a new jump rope.... My last one was a skinny ass speed rope...., I know it's been like 4-5 years since I've seen it
Yea the rope is beast. First time i used it, i was sore for like 3 days and left it alone lol. I did 5 rounds 2 mins each and could only skip in like 10- 15 sec intervals smh. Good burn tho.

Hell yeah I gained weight. I was making so much damn money on unemployment and the stimulus and the dividend i didnt cook for myselr for like 2 months. I only gained like 10lbs, but I could definitely feel it. Took awhile for me to shed it off and break the habit of eating out all the time haha. But my living situation at the time i didn't have any room to do any physical activity. Could barely do push ups in the space and all workout equipment was sold out. Too cold for walks too at the time haha.

Reactions: GNS

- 2 Torchy’s tacos

- Chicken thighs made at home but seasoned into unhealthiness, mashed potatoes, green beans

Those 5 Guys Bacon Cheeseburgers >>>>,I really try not to eat beef much,every now and then I relapse and get a Philly Cheesesteak from the local spot.

- 2 Torchy’s tacos

My old life. I miss it.

- 2 Torchy’s tacos

Yooo

:myheart: We're like polar opposites.

I wish I did...

All I eat is healthy food and I've got high metabolism (doc told me this when i was 13).

I look at my baby pics (3-5yrs) with envy... chubby cheeks and all

- 2 Torchy’s tacos

deebetus

Back