Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did you gain weight during quarantine?

not really

I never stopped coming to the office or doing shit I normally do

just no dates or eating out

i was social distancing before covid lol

Good or bad?
Good.

The last time I had takeout or went out to eat was end of February. Since then I've cooked every meal, which means eating healthier because I control what goes in my food. And I don't worry about catching the 'Rona from some nasty, infected cook or waitstaff.

Even if Covid was wiped out today, I'll continue to cook all my own meals going forward.

im not a couch potato.

i gained it when i went to the states to ahndle some business.

two months and i gained like 20-25 lbs.
wife told me to lose weight.
even today the doctor when i walked in the offcie said i gained about 8-9 kilos..

im getting back on it now....eating right and doing my 10k in the morning.

it will be off real fast like it always does.

Good.

The last time I had takeout or went out to eat was end of February. Since then I've cooked every meal, which means eating healthier because I control what goes in my food. And I don't worry about catching the 'Rona from some nasty, infected cook or waitstaff.

Even if Covid was wiped out today, I'll continue to cook all my own meals going forward.
Check out the what for dinner thread

We're brutal critics but it comes from a place of love

Good.

The exact opposite has happened to me since the pandemic lol I order takeout at about 3x the rate compared to before

Back