Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did OJ commit those murders?

Do some of yall even realize how fucked OJ body was even back then with arthritic knees and shit like that from playing football? So I'd really like to see yall explain how he chased down 2 people and killed them. With one of those people being a young man trained in martial arts.

Please explain that?

I'm not even saying he wasn't there cause that is quite possible. I just don't think he was the one who committed the actual act.
It's been stated in court that they were ambushed. Why you think the neighbors didn't hear shit?

Better questions...

Why did OJ have to be talked out of suicide?

Why did he run?

Why so many lies?

Why did he sound fake af when he first got the news?

It's been stated in court that they were ambushed. Why you think the neighbors didn't hear shit?

So you still not explaining how a man with arthritic knees and other ailments can ambush and kill 2 people with one of those people having martial arts training.

I'm supposed to believe that OJ in that ambush struck 2 blows that rendered them both incapable of somehow getting away from a man who can't run because his knees fucked up.

Make it make sense? WTF you bringing up neighbors and what I think about them when I never typed one letter about the neighbors in any capacity?

I'm going to end my comments in this thread with no matter what any of us say for or against OJ. Based on the fact folks only supposed to vote guilty if they believe beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is no way an unbiased person can listen to all that shit for or against OJ and say he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Or.
Maybe the white boy was trying to stop the blood from gushing out his throat and took a wild defensive swing and missed and hit the wall. OJ didn't have to be some super nigga if he got the first blows in.
Ok gotcha.
Next question why did OJ’s blood have EDTA in it?

So you still not explaining how a man with arthritic knees and other ailments can ambush and kill 2 people with one of those people having martial arts training.

I'm supposed to believe that OJ in that ambush struck 2 blows that rendered them both incapable of somehow getting away from a man who can't run because his knees fucked up.

Make it make sense? WTF you bringing up neighbors and what I think about them when I never typed one letter about the neighbors in any capacity?
First punch could have knocked out Nichole and then OJ got to stabbing Ron

First punch could have knocked out Nichole and then OJ got to stabbing Ron

I'm going to end my comments in this thread with no matter what any of us say for or against OJ. Based on the fact folks only supposed to vote guilty if they believe beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is no way an unbiased person can listen to all that shit for or against OJ and say he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a white person that thinks OJ didn’t do it. Black people it’s 60/40
I worked with a white dude who thought OJ was innocent.

But, he was a goofy old white dude who believed every conspiracy known to mankind.

This clown invented his own scenario of what he thinks happened....

The cops snuck into OJ’s house and put some type of drug in his drink that knocked him out and while he was unconscious, they planted all that evidence.

That’s what that goofy motherfucker actually told me..... With a straight face.

When I told him how ridiculous that bullshit was, he was like, “But is it possible? Is it possible? Yes or no?”

Goofy ass.

Who said OJ had arthritis? Him and his doctors? He's already lied so many times so i can't really believe him. Especially since he is still able to play 18 holes 4 days a week. His words.
If a nigga jumps out and stabs you in the neck, he can do whatever he wants to you after that. Also, i mentioned the neighbors to show you how the ambush and element of surprise is a big advantage to unsuspecting victims and most likely happened that is why no one heard any commotion. They was dead quickly. OJ didn't have to chase them.

Who said OJ had arthritis? Him and his doctors? He's already lied so many times so i can't really believe him. Especially since he is still able to play 18 holes 4 days a week. His words.
If a nigga jumps out and stabs you in the neck, he can do whatever he wants to you after that. Also, i mentioned the neighbors to show you how the ambush and element of surprise is a big advantage to unsuspecting victims and most likely happened that is why no one heard any commotion. They was dead quickly. OJ didn't have to chase them.

Better questions...

Why did OJ have to be talked out of suicide?

Why did he run?

Why so many lies?

Why did he sound fake af when he first got the news?
And why did he coincidentally have a mystery cut on his finger on the same night that his ex and her friend got slashed?

And why did he coincidentally have a mystery cut on his finger on the same night that his ex and her friend got slashed?
Too many red flags against him that trial. When he was gonna commit that BEFORE he even went in for questioning is when I personally thought he was guilty.

Ok gotcha.
Next question why did OJ’s blood have EDTA in it?
FBI said there wasn't. OJ's lawyers said there was. Never %100 proven so OJ won that round bcuz the seed of doubt was planted. Challenge everything they throw at you until something sticks. Smart ploy by his team. It worked. He won.

FBI said there wasn't. OJ's lawyers said there was. Never %100 proven so OJ won that round bcuz the seed of doubt was planted. Challenge everything they throw at you until something sticks. Smart ploy by his team. It worked. He won.
Link to the fbi saying that?

I worked with a white dude who thought OJ was innocent.

But, he was a goofy old white dude who believed every conspiracy known to mankind.

This clown invented his own scenario of what he thinks happened....

The cops snuck into OJ’s house and put some type of drug in his drink that knocked him out and while he was unconscious, they planted all that evidence.

That’s what that goofy motherfucker actually told me..... With a straight face.

When I told him how ridiculous that bullshit was, he was like, “But is it possible? Is it possible? Yes or no?”

Goofy ass.
Interesting

There is more but you get the gist. I watched the trial every day. This was the most boring part. It boiled down to who you believed. The FBI or The OJ defense. The point is it left some doubt and that is exactly what the defense wanted. Even if not actually proven to be true.

Blood on a sock retrieved from O. J Simpson's bedroom and on the gate behind Nicole Brown Simpson's home did not contain a preservative, but only some vague and inconclusive hints of one, a scientist from the Federal Bureau of Investigation testified today at Mr. Simpson's trial.

Back