Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did OJ commit those murders?

@Disanthrope

Bruh, where are you getting this “Colombian Necktie” story from?

I’m not doubting it, I’m just curious.

I actually saw a crime scene photo of the male victim, and his tongue wasn’t pulled out through his neck or whatever.

It looked like he got slaughtered though.

And I’m sure everybody saw the photo of Nicole in the morgue with her throat slashed..

But, again, nobody’s tongue was exposed.

Where did you hear about this “Colombian Necktie” being the mode of execution in this case?

@Disanthrope

Bruh, where are you getting this “Colombian Necktie” story from?

I’m not doubting it, I’m just curious.

I actually saw a crime scene photo of the male victim, and his tongue wasn’t pulled out through his neck or whatever.

It looked like he got slaughtered though.

And I’m sure everybody saw the photo of Nicole in the morgue with her throat slashed..

But, again, nobody’s tongue was exposed.

Where did you hear about this “Colombian Necktie” being the mode of execution in this case?
deep diving on the internet years back . 9/11 and oj are 2 things i researched heavy in the early 2000s and feel both aren't the way the general public perceives them

deep diving on the internet years back . 9/11 and oj are 2 things i researched heavy in the early 2000s and feel both aren't the way the general public perceives them
But, did you actually view the pictures?

Shit is gruesome, but not Colombian Necktie gruesome.

If he did it why didn’t OJ have any bruises on his body? Ron Goldman’s hands had wounds which suggested he was hitting somebody...

Im saying he could have swung, missed and hit the wall. Also he had srapes on knuckles that normally don't come in contact while hitting something.
So OJ was dodging punches did he hit the Mayweather shoulder too?

Do some of yall even realize how fucked OJ body was even back then with arthritic knees and shit like that from playing football? So I'd really like to see yall explain how he chased down 2 people and killed them. With one of those people being a young man trained in martial arts.

Please explain that?

I'm not even saying he wasn't there cause that is quite possible. I just don't think he was the one who committed the actual act.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a white person that thinks OJ didn’t do it. Black people it’s 60/40

What's crazy though is people my age were really introduced to "The System" because of Rodney King and OJ. You can talk to any Black person in their 30's today and their earliest memory of the criminal justice system will either be OJ or Rodney King.
Yep

mine was def Rodney King

Back