Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did/Do you have a teacher you wanted to smash?

Did you have a teacher you wanted to fukk?

• Total voters
Ayo being a black male teacher gotta be tough when it comes to that topic. Like how do they teach yall to handle a situation like that if a student ever made any kind of sexual advance towards you?
Fuck no.

That’s why my door stays open.

But, with the Rona spreading out now, I don’t have to worry about none of that shit.

If I heard about a teacher smashing down a student in THIS Covid shit, I’d have to slap the muhfucka just off GP.

Well ask the teachers who are in jail. Also ask their husbands cause if you wife fucking a middle school dude then you might not even have mild dick

Facts. This shit is crazy right here, imagine your wife fuckin sum lil kid just cuz yo dick couldn't cut it... that's sum su1cide shit rite ther

Ms.K ,my math teacher
This nigga got her picture in here lmaoooo. She look like ya average SE Asian teacher, maybe her body was crazy idk

Z7HeRxU.png

Lol @ even having a pic of her..
What ms k body looking like tho ?
That pic was from her online account. I don't have any pics of her body, she was from the Phillipines, slim,petite with nice legs she had a nice booty with long jet black hair . When it was May and June she used tan and get a dark bronzy skin complexion ???? Ms. K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Man listen.... everybody did but have you ever moved to another department at your job so you can try to hook up with your old sup?

Yes, short young little Italian chick in college....

Took three of her classes....

Got an A in the first,

F in the second.... And a B when I retook it....

She joked one day she failed me to get me back ... We broke up in my head that day....

Don't play with my emotions bitch....

We took a pic together once too.... Imma see if I can find it

she look mid to me tbh lol
Eh when you 18 fresh outta high school, I thought she was bad as fuck.... We all did ??‍♂️

It was Philly, she was Italian, this back when the sopranos was still hot.... And she kinda looked like meadow to us... niggaz in like their first college classes bruh

So after a few weeks of joking with your friends about how'd bad you'd fuck the Professor.... In your head she become bad as shit

Eh when you 18 fresh outta high school, I thought she was bad as fuck.... We all did ??‍♂️

It was Philly, she was Italian, this back when the sopranos was still hot.... And she kinda looked like meadow to us... niggaz in like their first college classes bruh

So after a few weeks of joking with your friends about how'd bad you'd fuck the Professor.... In your head she become bad as shit
Nah I'd have wanted to beat too, she skraight

Ms Mundy

Only black female teacher in the school

Petite with a phatty that she desperately tried to hide

Her name made it easy for us to flirt with her and have a reason to crack corny jokes

Would still smash today

Back