Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did/Do you have a teacher you wanted to smash?

Did you have a teacher you wanted to fukk?

• Total voters

NorthfolkBros

The King of Page 1
I posted this on Boxden and wanted to know if yall had the same experience. My 12th grade art teacher had a nice ass and so did my 7th grade math teacher..

Absolutely. Ms Paul. French teacher. And Ms Deane, cool hip young white teacher from privilege sent Dangerous Minds us poor lil niglets.

Maaaaayne when I was 13 I saw her at Carnival wearin' next to nothin'. Always knew she was a glutton for mandingo wood but I saw the proof with my own eyes.

Rumour had it couple niggas smashed after we left (compulsory school ends at 16 here)

I think every hetero male had at least one. I had several. My 9th grade English teacher I think might have even been interested if I had pressed the issue. She was still in her early-mid 20's so it's completely possible.

Man hell yea

thick ass white lady named mrs love, she was italian

i had her in 8th grade, she was more like a friend than a teacher with our class. i remember her husband cheatd on her n she broke down crying to us about it one day so we didnt do no work that whole day just sat and talked about life and her situation, saw pictures of her kids n all that. I remember whenever we didnt pay attention or if we' be talking while she was reading to us she'd come sit on our lap. That shit was wild

she was cool as hell tho at the end of we had a big ass party n we had her perculating and crip walking.

There was also two different occasions where students were smashing teachers n i knew about the shit

One of those i kinda helped bring on cause it started with a bet. It got me and my homeboy Ant in some shit with this mexican dude who had been held back like twice tho cause he was threatening us for like a week straight about his money before they finally removed him from the school :yikes1:

Man we aint have that shit to pay we were still on some kiddy shit but he was dead serious. He ended up ruining that lady life too. Took her from her family, got her strung out on shit and started beating her ass

Last edited:
Substitute teacher Ms. Raycroft, she was so fine .I think every heterosexual Male in that school wanted to smash her

Thread should be about parents that have to avoid going up to the school house cause these heffers are sex starved.

One counselor straight up told my daughter "everytime I see you I see your fathers eyes"

Then up at the high school they got this one teacher implants and injections, heffer hated high school so much she went and got a job up there and stunts on the new generation as some sick form of get back.

tenor.gif

Especially in HS, what sucks is that they had fine teachers I couldn't even take due to this "pathway" bullshit I was in :smh:

Lil' muhfuckas be hyped just to GET pussy. I don't under how these female teachers don't understand that.

I had few. One was Ms. Hanzopolous. 6th grade. She was a stunner. Then she got married, and was dead to me.

The rest were super old, washed-up, cac biddies.

Nah.

:scust:

The first one i can remember was 6th grade math
Ms McKinley
She was late 20s early 30s
Beautiful, great body, curly blonde hair
I know the box had to be amazing even back then

(Also think she was fucking science teacher on the low they was always around each other)

In high skool there was a lady everyone called Ms.V, spanish teacher, never had her as a teacher but she was BAD!
I would see her in hallways and think about it all the time

I remember a librarian Mrs. Sanchez
She had Rosie Perez vibes, her daughters were in skool too, they looked good but the mom was always way better looking

Several.

If I could go back in time. Pfft. Give me 20 minutes with my grade 10 civic studies teacher.

Grade 9 French teacher and her sister would have got the breaks smashed off em. I think I told the story about how my boy found her nudes on worldsex.com back in the day and these 2 twin brothers he showed them to printed mad copies of that shit, handed them out and sent the school into calamity. Someone printed out a poster sized image in computer class lmaooooo. Mans turned that junior high upside down. Thank god I knew to throw that shit in the garbage. She wanted to pin it on me so bad for some reason.

Back