Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Did Beta mess with a trans for real?

these days confirming if a poster actually fuggs w/ trannies is actually kind of unremarkable 🙁 😒

half of ya'll really are boring oldheads who ain't got the cardio ability to "finish" in the missionary position

the other half some youngins into all this new age freak shit like spitting in each other's mouths:wtf11:

I'll still look at a mofo funny, but finding out he got Malik Yoba-esque secrets just really makes me 😴

these days confirming if a poster actually fuggs w/ trannies is actually kind of unremarkable 🙁 😒

half of ya'll really are boring oldheads who ain't got the cardio ability to "finish" in the missionary position

the other half some youngins into all this new age freak shit like spitting in each other's mouths:wtf11:

I'll still look at a mofo funny, but finding out he got Malik Yoba-esque secrets just really makes me 😴
The funny thing is lurk made this whole thing and he’s not even referring to me fucking a tranny at all but simply conversing with one

Reminds me of when this younger cat who would always be lurking in the neighborhood and would come cop and shoot the breeze for a few mins with us here and there passing by. He was telling us a tranny had offered him 40 dollars to fuck he/she in the assa and laughed and said he told em hell nah he straight as parking lines but said it was funny tho.

Dude showed up later that night asking for a 40 sack. We a were like aight now where he get that 40 because cheap ass normally be trying to get a blunt at most. Lol pretty much confirmed years later as he became a front line warrior for the transexual community on facebook.

Back