Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Did Beta mess with a trans for real?

Nah I’m cool lol

You still lie about trannies running me out the city 5 years later
Ok man lets end this once and for all cus nigga u literally told the story…stop me when im wrong.

Did you NOT have a run in with a tranny who u befriended and yall spoke on phone so much so ya got close and he started trying to holla at u and it made u uncomfortable but u didnt know how to say shit?

Did u not come on here/ic asking for advice on how to deal with it?

clear it up for ya family bro, we love you still.

Ok man lets end this once and for all cus nigga u literally told the story…stop me when im wrong.

Did you NOT have a run in with a tranny who u befriended and yall spoke on phone so much so ya got close and he started trying to holla at u and it made u uncomfortable but u didnt know how to say shit?

Lmao this messy as hell

Lmao this messy as hell
Like Why would i make this up lol its very few events i do remember on my time here and this was one of them cuz it was so hilariously sad. He really couldn’t shake the nigga off him. There was so much questioning 😂😂.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Like Why would i make this up lol its very few events i do remember on my time here and this was one of them cuz it was so hilariously sad. He really couldn’t shake the nigga off him. There was so much questioning 😂😂.

I mean I knows it’s some exaggeration in this. She probably dapped him too long and he ran with it. Hilarious either way.

9283C32D-46AB-45DA-B36B-66537386CD41.jpeg

iight man I’ll fuck with you

Back