Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Diablo IV

• the money grubbing in-game sales from day 1 is always a bad sign
  • level scaling is just lazy game design
  • the enemy ai... doesn't exist
  • the story so far... who cares
  • doing side quests are mostly a waste of time due to the shitty randomized loot and level scaling
  • can't zoom in and out properly
  • can't pause or resume... getting logged out 30 minutes into a dungeon is tragic
  • no chat channel in a forced multiplayer experience
  • the graphics are previous gen
  • there is no balance in terms of difficulty
  • Diablo 3 came out over 10 years ago and this is basically the same game

I could keep going. the game is mid at best.
Not sure what you mean about the money grubbing in-game sales

Which difficulty are you using? I went with the world that gives more experience and better loot

I've had loot range from common crap to rares. I have some that have sockets to insert gems to increase the stats

You can't pause games that have online gameplay. Can't think of games where you can do that

Chat is in the bottom left I believe

What are you playing on?

Haven't played the lower difficulty so wouldn't know about any balance

Not sure what you mean about the money grubbing in-game sales

Which difficulty are you using? I went with the world that gives more experience and better loot

I've had loot range from common crap to rares. I have some that have sockets to insert gems to increase the stats

You can't pause games that have online gameplay. Can't think of games where you can do that

Chat is in the bottom left I believe

What are you playing on?

Haven't played the lower difficulty so wouldn't know about any balance

Don't be one of those nerds here. There's a whole reddit for that.

• doing side quests are mostly a waste of time due to the shitty randomized loot and level scaling
  • can't pause or resume... getting logged out 30 minutes into a dungeon is tragic

Optional cosmetics in the store isn’t forcing you to buy shit

Level scaling makes sure no area is ever useless to be in

You will need side quest to max renown, maxing that has been a pain I’ll admit that

Lol at pausing an always online multiplayer game

I agree with chat, everyone been using trade channel or 3rd party apps.

There is an issue with graphics they haven’t fixed yet, I noticed some blurry textures at 4K still.

D3 sold 30 million, of course it’s gonna take the most popular things from it.

Optional cosmetics in the store isn’t forcing you to buy shit

Level scaling makes sure no area is ever useless to be in

You will need side quest to max renown, maxing that has been a pain I’ll admit that

Lol at pausing an always online multiplayer game

I agree with chat, everyone been using trade channel or 3rd party apps.

There is an issue with graphics they haven’t fixed yet, I noticed some blurry textures at 4K still.

D3 sold 30 million, of course it’s gonna take the most popular things from it.
I just got back into PC gaming. Aren't 3rd party apps like discord the most popular for chat?

The one thing that has caused me problems is if I leave the game on in a town and come back to a black screen and then my computer restarts. I think it's the game because someone else I know experienced the same thing

Ok so apparently people have beat the game already and are on multiple characters

Shit is insane lol

Day one of playing Diablo stares at game for 10 played for another 10 minutes

Day two of playing Diablo games Ight put in a hour

Day 3 of Diablo started randomly exploring the map lost 4 hours of my life gained 6 levels didn’t do a story mission or a side quest

Day 4 of Diablo nah I can’t touch that game shìt getting addictive

Day 5 finally link up with friends lose another 4 hours of life now level went from 12-28

Day 6: supposed to go to sleep instead I start a sorcerer build and lost another two hours now I’m going to work with 4 hours of sleep this game has taken over my life in 6 days now I have a new character at level 12 when I link up with my boys it can go up to 25 also you keep the permanent boost from finding statues on every character so he one shoting groups with chain lighting in the begging

Last edited:
Lol I'm only like 46 but I've mostly played solo and only joined up with a friend

I'm on act 3 but wanted to do the side quests since I had hit the max

I haven’t played a Diablo game since on and just got back into dnd games everything you said just sounds like unnecessary nitpicking I like that the world is always alive had some fun random adventures with people I’ll never meet again

I thought my barbarian build was dope I made a sorcerer and never went back he’s now level 40 I still only did like 3 campaign missions

Season 1 Patch dropped today, they killed Sorcerer and Barbarian.

Think imma go Druid on Thursday. rogue is also easy mode.

sorc was already the weakest class post campaign and they got nerfed again along with the vulnerability damage nerf to everyone. Barb got hit again also.

Glad I got Sorc out the way first.

Back