Dez Bryant(Who refused to kneel cause he had “kids to feed”) calls out Kap

@5th Letter see how he hides behind feeding his kids? A lot of negroes hate wokeness or whatever and act like it threatens their livelihoods. They'd rather not stand on truth because their individual lives are straight the way things are.. I get that vibe a lot

Reactions: 5th Letter
What did Dez do to bring awareness to injustices in USA. Did he sacrifice anything. Kap sacrificed his career, Dez wouldn't kneel n sacrifice a single paycheck. FOH. This dude talkin bout he had "kids to feed"
Dez turned down a 20+ million dollar deal w the Ravens bc he was butt hurt that Dallas dropped em and wanted to stay in the NFC East to play revenge games against them twice a week.
Dez like alotta Cowboy players, knew their owner's and white fanbase stance on kneeling in Dallas and didn't do so for that reason.
A person worried bout feeding his kids don't turn down 20+ million over being emotional...FOH

I watched that whole episode. I wanna know what was going through their minds as he was spouting that?

B/c they had the look of confusion.

What did Dez do to bring awareness to injustices in USA. Did he sacrifice anything. Kap sacrificed his career, Dez wouldn't kneel n sacrifice a single paycheck. FOH. This dude talkin bout he had "kids to feed"
Dez turned down a 20+ million dollar deal w the Ravens bc he was butt hurt that Dallas dropped em and wanted to stay in the NFC East to play revenge games against them twice a week.
Dez like alotta Cowboy players, knew their owner's and white fanbase stance on kneeling in Dallas and didn't do so for that reason.
A person worried bout feeding his kids don't turn down 20+ million over being emotional...FOH

The gospel troof has been spoken in this post. Therefore I shall cosign it.

Who are all the people he employed? Matter of fact...did he employ all those people he claimed lost their jobs behind Kap?? Smh

• Goat
Reactions: StringerBell
Didn't some players get cut from kneeling?

No, no one has actually gotten cut because of kneeling (officially). Kap opted out of the last year of his contract and left as a free agent. Eric Berry left as a free agent as well.