Welcome To aBlackWeb

Detroit Bman spends 30k lottery winnings on 20kchain only to be robbed at gas stations

So snatching a slow mo niggas chain is more dangerous then robing an establishment that has armed guards and other security measures.
Ok.

I been to so many banks and check cashing places that didn’t have guards. Matter of fact. I don’t remember the last time I see a guard at a bank

The jail time is the same but the reward is higher Lololololol

tenor.gif

So snatching a slow mo niggas chain is more dangerous then robing an establishment that has armed guards and other security measures.
Ok.

Here?....oh yeah, because chances are in Detroit, if you stunting then you carrying....

There was an infamous story that happened years ago in downtown Detroit where they tried to snatch a dudes frames...He proceeded to let them bitches go and shot 9 people....

Had a detroit homeboy who used to tell me all the time how much y'all valued them shits. Said gunplay over them was not unnatural.

Bruh.....

Years ago I was in Wendy's by 96 and Livernois

It was a dude in their who had on some cardi frames....A kid walked in, used the little banister to lift himself up, snatch dude frames, hit the floor and dip right out the door all in one motion....the shit happened so fast I didn't even know what happened...I'm staring at him and he is staring at me....The dude touched his face and realized his shit was gone and bust out the door after the kid....

I asked the guys standing behind him what that was about and they said he got his cardis snatched

That was the smoothest robbery I have ever witnesses....she was a work of art

Here?....oh yeah, because chances are in Detroit, if you stunting then you carrying....

There was an infamous story that happened years ago in downtown Detroit where they tried to snatch a dudes frames...He proceeded to let them bitches go and shot 9 people....
Agreed.
Most of these establishments rely on Greenlight and DPD.
Your average nigga in the D at Least strapped with a 9 or lil ass 38.
Street niggas and Factory niggas got arsenals of shit, so yeah, it’s better to try an establishment

Had a detroit homeboy who used to tell me all the time how much y'all valued them shits. Said gunplay over them was not unnatural.

Buffs will get you killed in Tha D.

Either you'll get shot in the process of getting robbed for 'em, or you gonna end up shooting a nigga for trying to check 'em in. One way or another, bullets can fly over 'em.

After the breakdown by the locals I can see why a bank might make more sense

Your chances of making it out alive are significantly greater.

I don't know about sticking up check cashing spots tho, at least not in the city proper. Unless something's changed, they all had thick ass bulletproof glass. The spots in the burbs might be stupid enough to think they ain't gotta do all that tho so they're prolly fair game.

Your chances of making it out alive are significantly greater.

I don't know about sticking up check cashing spots tho, at least not in the city proper. Unless something's changed, they all had thick ass bulletproof glass. The spots in the burbs might be stupid enough to think they ain't gotta do all that tho so they're prolly fair game.

I personally assume everybody everywhere gotta gun

Back