Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still think Reynolds works as Pikachu but I must say this shit looks wack and I hope the nig doesn't spend the first hour of the movie denyin' that he can hear the Pikachu talk

tumblr_pnjmz41rA71qf5hjqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pnjmz41rA71qf5hjqo2_540.gif

tumblr_pnjmz41rA71qf5hjqo3_540.gif

tumblr_pnjmz41rA71qf5hjqo4_540.gif

tumblr_pnjmz41rA71qf5hjqo8_540.gif

tumblr_pnjmz41rA71qf5hjqo9_540.gif

Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon

What's crazy is after 8 renditions of pokemon they still haven't made a pokemon on his tier that tops him. Lord knows Nintendo has been trying lmaooo.

It’s plenty that’s tops him bruh.

No not plenty especially not in competitive play. Arceus with dark plate was supposed to be the guy but Mewtwo has not one but TWO mega forms one for dark types and defense allocated types (X) and one that's just overkill (Y). And with Mewtwo you never know which mega form or Z move you're going to get. To add on to that his speed is the highest in his tier only bested by Pheromosa who although has massive speed and attack stats has wet paper bag defense and can be OHKO by anything. Deoxys was the next best thing with its speed and attack versions but it has wet paper bag defense and Mewtwo Y or X can stop it let alone base form Mewtwo in 1v1. Same goes for Darkrai - Mewtwo X can kill Darkrai in one hit.

Mewtwo's typing and massive movepool also allows it to hit anything extremely hard for neutral damage (even if it doesn't hit super effectively). Mewtwo has not only the firepower to kill most things in 1 or 2 hits but also the bulk to take mad hits and keep moving.

8 generations later and they've yet to make a legendary Pokemon capable of shutting down Mewtwo. Mewtwo in competitive play either needs to be worn down by a STACKED team and/or the trainer has to be inexperienced. But if paired with a very consistent team, Mewtwo is even harder to stop. In the new generation Z moves make him even deadlier has he can now OHKO even the toughest counter.
Talk that shit bruh!

My bad, this shit looks amazing! I don't even care about the story line tbh, seeing live action pokemon feels like when Mortal Kombat, Transformers, and MMPR dropped.

My whole squad geeked for this joint

Hell when can Metroid get a movie??

And...AND...they NEED to redeem themselves and drop a TRUE Super Mario Bros. movie. That way it will erase that abomination of a movie from back in the day.

Back