Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Desus & Mero

The early pod and the show on vice was in my rotation.

Once they got to showtime it dipped imo. Then the pod took a hit, then they stopped podding period. Desus got into real safe/ don’t wanna offend nobody humor and that kinda left Mero on an island

Their Denzel interview was dope

I thought all the interviews this season were dope. Honestly besides the news takes at the beginning of the episodes (which is where they're at their best) and the interviews everything this season was kind of mid. I didnt like the skits becoming an episode to episode thing. I thought they hit better when it was happening once every few episodes. Some episodes had multiple skits.

The early pod and the show on vice was in my rotation.

Once they got to showtime it dipped imo. Then the pod took a hit, then they stopped podding period. Desus got into real safe/ don’t wanna offend nobody humor and that kinda left Mero on an island

Yeah. You can kinda tell desus pussy. I knew it from the moment that shit with dj envy happened. Dude folded with no push back. Mero had that look in his eyes like he was okay with whatever.

Yeah. You can kinda tell desus pussy. I knew it from the moment that shit with dj envy happened. Dude folded with no push back. Mero had that look in his eyes like he was okay with whatever.

I remember that… Mero told him they could take it outside for a few minutes lol

Mero was the reckless nigga who came in high af, and Desus was more like the straight man, although sometimes he was messy too. That’s why the dynamic worked at first.

They got watered down on showtime trying to be TOO legit after Letterman gave them the stamp

Back