Welcome To aBlackWeb

Describe The Feeling Of Sex To The Opposite Sex

If you like roller coasters, sex kinda feels like a roller coaster that you get to control completely while you on it, you can decide when it stops and goes, when to hit that big hill. Sometimes you wanna do the big hill over and over, and then you have to get off before you wanted to lmao.
It feels like the mystery bag game from price is right🤷🏾‍♂️

Sex feels like you really had to piss, like really bad, you finally get to piss and you don’t even have to hold it, and it’s like ..ahhhhhhhhhhhh, and you don’t want it to stop, you want it to go forever, then it comes to the end and you get that piss shutter, dats the nut, that’s a job well done

Nice break down Royal...

Germs you definitely word shit crazy....

But Royal, I gotta ask.... How does clitoral stimulation & penetration feel at the same time?

When I was younger I saw this chick that had a toy that had a piece to stimulate the clit while the shaft part was inside, so I started rubbing clits when balls deep..... It always seemed effective in practice... But just from a sensation stand point I'm kinda curious is that something that pushes towards an orgasm, or is the stroke more effective for getting y'all there? 🤔

Nice break down Royal...

Germs you definitely word shit crazy....

But Royal, I gotta ask.... How does clitoral stimulation & penetration feel at the same time?

When I was younger I saw this chick that had a toy that had a piece to stimulate the clit while the shaft part was inside, so I started rubbing clits when balls deep..... It always seemed effective in practice... But just from a sensation stand point I'm kinda curious is that something that pushes towards an orgasm, or is the stroke more effective for getting y'all there? 🤔

The stroke hitting the right spot...not any old stroke now. Combined with clit stimulation is like automatic shakes,eyes rolling back goodness. But I will say this, for me, men rub the clit too hard...so if you are using fingers be gentle. I don't really Iike rubbing , even if I do it myself.

There's levels.
Good sex feels like all the blood is flowing to your pelvis. The sensation inside is hard to explain but the pressure has to be on the right spot. Mind starts to feel a lil hazy or lightheaded, then when cumming, it feels strong enough to nearly black out. Body contracts, pussy contracts, legs shake, eyes go in undertaker mode, then there's a rush of wetness. Feels amazing. Afterwards, every muscle in my body feels insanely relaxed like I was high af even though Idk what actually being high feels like lol.

Throw clit stimulation in at the same time and it's all stronger.

BAD sex on the other hand feels like a fucking annoyance. Imagine tryna get close to an orgasm and someone punches you every other second. That's how it feels when thrusting is too hard. Like back the fuck up off my cervix. Many women be screaming, moaning, and LYING to get that shit over with. The intimacy is still appreciated depending on the woman but not every woman wil actually cum from a guy tryna blast his dick through her cervix.

Back