Welcome To aBlackWeb

Describe The Feeling Of Sex To The Opposite Sex

Feels like sloppy head without the tongue with that NBA Youngboy blunt draw meme kinda pressure surrouding you. Just realised women don't know what head feels like. Okay so it feels like how it feels when you're fingering yourself but imagine your finger is like a long clit. An orgasm feels like a strong hit of nicotine rushing throughout your entire body for about 15 seconds.

Why wasn't you here so your boy wouldn't have had his thread flop
Well,

I already participated in this discussion on the panel

The thread was for everyone else on the site to give them a chance to explain how it feels or to agree/disagree with what the pod was saying.

You could've just said you don't get no buns which is why you didn't have a proper response.

Good day sir

Well,

I already participated in this discussion on the panel

The thread was for everyone else on the site to give them a chance to explain how it feels or to agree/disagree with what the pod was saying.

You could've just said you don't get no buns which is why you didn't have a proper response.

Good day sir
You know I never listened to y'all trash podcast and I never saw this flopped thread before yesterday, probably off the first page 10 minutes after it was made

You know I never listened to y'all trash podcast and I never saw this flopped thread before yesterday, probably off the first page 10 minutes after it was made
You just gonna keep this lie up until the site closes its doors huh.

If you like roller coasters, sex kinda feels like a roller coaster that you get to control completely while you on it, you can decide when it stops and goes, when to hit that big hill. Sometimes you wanna do the big hill over and over, and then you have to get off before you wanted to lmao.

Back