Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

He always sends black people to do his dirty work ,here he sends a black man that he supposedly knew since childhood to answer questions on his behalf when the interviews started coming in towards the store.

JoutsideCup1-1365x2048.jpg

Jamar Nelson grew up in the neighborhood near Cup Foods, and hung out there as a kid. Now he helps handle media requests for his childhood friends who own the store

When the streets of Minneapolis exploded in protest, Abumayyaleh called his childhood friend Jamar Nelson to handle a flood of interview requests.

lol yea, couldn't be me

I mean, if you gotta have pr for a bodega sumn ain't right lol

Actually I've seen 100's and 50's printed on $5 bill paper. So it pass the marker and the UV test if folks wasn't really paying attention to the details. When held up under the light you could see Lincoln face in the background.

Regardless of all what's hard to duplicate or not. They should've done something more than that bullshit that young dude did. He even said he didn't even know WTF he was looking for. So he damn for sure ain't about to rub nobody collar diagonally.

yea

I was jus addin that to the discussion, ion think most folks know, bank teller put me on few yrs ago

So the store didn't know if the $20 bill was fake. Got me to thinking.

WHAT FUCKING STORE DOESN'T HAVE THAT MARKER TO WRITE ON THE BILL TO CHECK TO SEE IF ITS COUNTERFEIT OR NOT?

man I’m thinking that store was on some other shit then like selling old shit

The community want to get rid of the co owner of that store and replace it with Black owners

Sirdar said Black people still grieve the tight-knit community torn apart when Interstate 35W divided the “Black Southside,” and Central High School was bulldozed in 1982. Gang activity picked up in the 1990s, he said, before the Great Recession displaced Black families.*

Cup Foods has been a fixture on the corner since Abumayyaleh’s Palestinian-American family opened it more than three decades ago. And for about as long, neighbors have complained about it.

Mike2-1536x1157.jpg

Cup co-owner Mahmoud Abumayyaleh carries a gun for self-protection after getting death threats. George Floyd died in a police killing after an employee called 911 to report Floyd passed a fake $20 bill to buy cigarettes.

The owner has even been named in sexual assault case” — a reference to Abumayyaleh’s 2014 conviction for a misdemeanor sex crime for assaulting a 15-year-old girl while showing her the basement of Cup Foods, which he had offered to pay her to clean.

Mikebehindcounter-1536x1024.jpg

Cup co-owner Mahmoud Abumayyaleh is flanked by his nephew T.J. Abumayyaleh and son Ubayola. The store has been run by the Palestinian-American family for more than 30 years.

They accuse the immigrant-owned store of exploiting the community for over 30 years and being a crime magnet.

“They are no longer wanted here,” a recent digital flier said. “Protest with your dollars.”

Some activists want to create a Black-owned corridor, and buy the Cup Foods building, making it the center of a newly vibrant “Black Southside.”

This fill got a sex charge and still able to be round kids wtf

Back