Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Jewish be hunting and hawking down Nazis into their 90’s in a wheelchair with an oxygen tank and do not forgive them at all . Black people are way too forgiving to evil and vile people who do not look at us as human beings. Stop forgiving these racist fucks.

Because somebody told us that if we don’t forgive than we are carrying it. But that’s weak in my eyes.

The check cleared

They're trying to get Chauvin tf out

The right wing keeps screaming fentanyl, the left wing is pushing lgbt forgiveness

the fix is in
Aint no amount of money. This guy is actively trying to get out of prison while maintaining that he did nothing wrong, and you decide to forgive him? Reverse everything and they wouldn’t forgive a black person.

Ole if it was me ass niggas.....

Her forgiving him ain't releasing him from prison

Her forgiving him ain't gonna keep him from hell

Her forgiving him ain't gonna pay none of her bills

Her forgiving him don't absolve the next officer who's involved in a murder

Can't even put her own feelings at rest without you what about me ass niggas. Disgusting yo

Can't even put her own feelings at rest without you what about me ass niggas. Disgusting yo

Nah. Her publicly announcing her forgiveness of him (along with the long line of docile negroes and negresses who have done so in the past) does a disservice to all of us by making us out to be soft targets that don't demand justice or value our own worth. This isn't an isolated event it's a pattern and it's disgusting.

The shit is a conditioned response that you don't see from any other historically marginalized or oppressed group of people.

That’s cool bro. we not thinking how it impacts us in the topic just saying why we think it’s wack I

Nah. Her publicly announcing her forgiveness of him (along with the long line of docile negroes and negresses who have done so in the past) does a disservice to all of us by making us out to be soft targets that don't demand justice or value our own worth. This isn't an isolated event it's a pattern and it's disgusting.

The shit is a conditioned response that you don't see from any other historically marginalized or oppressed group of people.
Don't say us bro, say you and yours; cause me and mine don't think like this at all nor are do we think we are beholden to the actions of this woman

They demanded justice, they got it

The city placed a $ value on GF and they accepted it

Aint no racist saw that and went aww now it's free range in niggas cause she forgive Derek

Her peace is worth more than your anger, full stop

And what’s worse we don’t even know if the whole family even feel like that.

That’s cool bro. we not thinking how it impacts us in the topic just saying why we think it’s wack I
That's cool

But I'm sure her healing allows her to sleep much better at night than yall opinions on if she should continue to fester that hate

Her peace>Your anger

And what’s worse we don’t even know if the whole family even feel like that.
Yall don't.

But yall so ready to pull down this family because they not moving like you would. Those who are most affected by this tragedy have to suffer through it for as long as yall mad or else risk being call a coon, uncle Tom, slave etc etc

That's cool

But I'm sure her healing allows her to sleep much better at night than yall opinions on if she should continue to fester that hate

Her peace>Your anger

Saying some bullshit "i forgive them" does not bring peace or healing. It's literally just words. And doing it publicly serves an agenda that is about as far from pro-black as you can get.

And while we're at it, how the fuck can you forgive someone who has expressed zero remorse or responsibility for what they did? These fools are forgiving people that don't even ask for forgiveness. How crazy is that?

That's cool

Her peace>Your anger

Lol I hear you man I mean I was t enraged just smh and went on like we all did. We can have opinions too bro

Yall don't.

But yall so ready to pull down this family because they not moving like you would. Those who are most affected by this tragedy have to suffer through it for as long as yall mad or else risk being call a coon, uncle Tom, slave etc etc

I didn’t say anything about the family tho I was talking about her and my opinion tho

Back