Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

They get the most ignorant of us to speak on the news. Its been a thing. Peep the 30 year old in living color clip on that tweet
Again...what was “ignorant” about her?

Was it because she wasnt speaking standard american english in a tone that was palpable to white folks or.....

Why it always seems like Umar be talking out the side of his neck? He giving the riots way too much credit for the conviction. Only thing I can agree on is that, while this is a step forward, nothing has changed since Floyd's death.

Why it always seems like Umar be talking out the side of his neck? He giving the riots way too much credit for the conviction. Only thing I can agree on is that, while this is a step forward, nothing has changed since Floyd's death.
I haven't watched yet but why not credit the riots?

Billions of dollars every time

White America has no other reason to do the right thing

HBCU students lighting him up over lying saying HBCU'S don't offer black history courses. Hearing the actual clip he makes a blanket statement that's flat out wrong then tries to clean it up with even more misinformation. How do people fall for this shit?

I haven't watched yet but why not credit the riots?

Billions of dollars every time

White America has no other reason to do the right thing

cause crediting the riots for the verdict is ignoring the entire case the State was making against Chauvin. If I was on a jury for a case like this, the last thing I would be thinking about is property damage that insurance is going to cover anyway.

Back