Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Lets not give this any energy. At this point even the majority of white folks know this line of thinking is bs.

Matterfact, id be cool with you deleting your post and mine so that dumb shit dont even get energy in here.
I’m showing just how buffoonish some people are that’s all

I dont think theres anyway he does more than 10 unfortunately.

No priors and he was performing official duties. Plus the judge is probably pissed about the outside influence/how long it took the jury to deliberate.

He'll get sentenced for 12.5 and be out in 8 from everything i read.
The time he gets will be served concurrently not stacked. So yeah right now under current minnesota guidelines max he could do is the 12.5 yrs

however the prosecution is seeking “upward sentencing departure” basically saying there were aggrivating factors in the case that warrant higher sentencing. Like the fact it was in front of kids, he treated George with particular cruelty and the fact that as an officer of the law he abused his authority.

they wanted the jury decide that but they deferred everything to the judge.

so there is a possibility that they put this cac under the jail to send a message

I dont think theres anyway he does more than 10 unfortunately.

No priors and he was performing official duties. Plus the judge is probably pissed about the outside influence/how long it took the jury to deliberate.

He'll get sentenced for 12.5 and be out in 8 from everything i read.

No.

The Aggravated charges will be hard for him to beat. Especially the one with being charged with committing a reckless crime like murder with a child present. He can't beat that because you can't deny that a child was there. That charge alone will tack on an additional 10 years on top of that 12.5 minimum so that puts him at 22.5 years and out off of good behavior after 3/4 time which would be 15 years minimum.

The other Aggravated charge is the recklessness of the homicide meaning he caused deadly harm while know he was doing it. It will also be very hard for him to beat that because of the witness testimony of the people there which lead to his conviction in the first place. That Aggravated charge is another 15 years.

And if both of those Aggravated charges that I just mentioned stick then he is exempt for that minimum 12.5 year sentence on the first charge. That first 12.5 jump all the way up to 20 if those other two Aggravated charges that will be hard to beat stick.

So that means if he can't beat those two Aggravated charges which will be very hard for him to beat he will be looking at

20 plus 10 for a child being present plus another 10 for the reckless homicide. That's 40 years.

The time he gets will be served concurrently not stacked. So yeah right now under current minnesota guidelines max he could do is the 12.5 yrs

however the prosecution is seeking “upward sentencing departure” basically saying there were aggrivating factors in the case that warrant higher sentencing. Like the fact it was in front of kids, he treated George with particular cruelty and the fact that as an officer of the law he abused his authority.

they wanted the jury decide that but they deferred everything to the judge.

so there is a possibility that they put this cac under the jail to send a message

And there is no basis for the judge to dismiss the Aggravated charge of the child being there because children testified at the trial. There's no way the judge can justify dismissing that charge and that one alone is an additional 10 years.

That cruelty charge will be extremely hard to beat because he was already found guilty and convicted of the murder.

And the testimony from other Officers, EMT's and Doctors will make it hard for him to beat that abusive authority charge. They all already testified against him saying that he acted against the conduct of a Police Officer.

He's toast even if that cracka ass Judge wanted to be slick and help him. The Prosecution in this case was just too damn strong.

How did you verify? I’m bout to donate

I would hold off on any donations to her. I'd wait for someone with more credibility who has a track record of being trustworthy before I send any money in situations like this.

For example. Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade have taken care of things like this in the past and mostly on the low and they are able to do that because they are deemed trustworthy.

When we had an 18 year old girl get killed last year in Akron LeBron reached out and took care of everything for the family.

It may seem inappropriate but sometimes it's better to reach out to the more trustworthy notable names to see if they already have something going or to at least point you in the right direction.

I'd rather do that than look into anything that Shaun King is broadcasting out.

I would hold off on any donations to her. I'd wait for someone with more credibility who has a track record of being trustworthy before I send any money in situations like this.

For example. Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade have taken care of things like this in the past and mostly on the low and they are able to do that because they are deemed trustworthy.

When we had an 18 year old girl get killed last year in Akron LeBron reached out and took care of everything for the family.

It may seem inappropriate but sometimes it's better to reach out to the more trustworthy notable names to see if they already have something going or to at least point you in the right direction.

I'd rather do that than look into anything that Shaun King is broadcasting out.

Yea that was why I wanted some clarification...y’all let me know if something is confirmed as legit

In general, I believe so

In Minneapolis? Idk
Yes, I was speaking specifically to Minneapolis

I'm thinking Obama admin DOJ opened an investigation after Philando Castille was murdered?

Gonna have to look it up when I have time

Reactions: Chicity
No.

The Aggravated charges will be hard for him to beat. Especially the one with being charged with committing a reckless crime like murder with a child present. He can't beat that because you can't deny that a child was there. That charge alone will tack on an additional 10 years on top of that 12.5 minimum so that puts him at 22.5 years and out off of good behavior after 3/4 time which would be 15 years minimum.

The other Aggravated charge is the recklessness of the homicide meaning he caused deadly harm while know he was doing it. It will also be very hard for him to beat that because of the witness testimony of the people there which lead to his conviction in the first place. That Aggravated charge is another 15 years.

And if both of those Aggravated charges that I just mentioned stick then he is exempt for that minimum 12.5 year sentence on the first charge. That first 12.5 jump all the way up to 20 if those other two Aggravated charges that will be hard to beat stick.

So that means if he can't beat those two Aggravated charges which will be very hard for him to beat he will be looking at

20 plus 10 for a child being present plus another 10 for the reckless homicide. That's 40 years.

thanks for the info.

All I know is bits and pieces from Law and Order so don't pay me anymind.

Either way it happens, I just want to see him do at least 20 years.

Reactions: Los216