Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dennis Graham says Drake made up lyrics about their relationship to sell records

Pops is lying. What kinda dude would admit that he's a deadbeat?

I remember when Biggies moms said that he was lying about dealing drugs and carrying guns, and everyone was like "yeah see I told you" smh

I dont know what kinda relationship yall got with yall parents but my moms dont know shit about my fucked up path. Made sure to not let her know things I got into.

Pops is lying. What kinda dude would admit that he's a deadbeat?

I remember when Biggies moms said that he was lying about dealing drugs and carrying guns, and everyone was like "yeah see I told you" smh

I dont know what kinda relationship yall got with yall parents but my moms dont know shit about my fucked up path. Made sure to not let her know things I got into.
U talking bout 2 different things here

easy to say the black man aint shit.

but that jew mom is a saint.
who knew

let’s not act like papa was a rollin stone wasn’t some real shit tho. My dad didn’t meet his pops till he got out of Vietnam. My moms bio dad she didn’t see for a long time. The black absentee dad is so real it’s a joke now

but we know factually it’s not all. But it’s so bad niggas get props just for being a decent dad

Drake = Billie Eilish
Only difference is....

He's a grown ass man whispering about the woes of suburban teenage angst over trap beats.

let’s not act like papa was a rollin stone wasn’t some real shit tho. My dad didn’t meet his pops till he got out of Vietnam. My moms bio dad she didn’t see for a long time. The black absentee dad is so real it’s a joke now

but we know factually it’s not all. But it’s so bad niggas get props just for being a decent dad
but alot of time we dont respect or even know the real stories about why dads arent around outside of those who just aint shit.
moms sometimes get false credit

Back