Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Reaching An All Time Low or Anything To Bring Attention To Vote?

Niggas doin' the Russians work for them, hope you're all gettin' paid.

It was black people who suffered the most from this trash governments handlin' of covid and will again if they are reelected but its all the same right???

LLS, this a trash ass comment just based on the fact that black people suffer the most in this country no matter what political party is in office. Are the parties exactly the same no but they both are the same in wanting to maintain white supremacy. Just because one goes about that with more finesse than the other doesn't make them a better party choice for black people IMO.

Last edited:
LLS, this a trash ass comment just based on the fact that black people suffer the most in this country no matter what political party is in office. Are the parties exactly the same no but they both are the same in wanting to maintain white supremacy. Just because one goes about that with more finesse than the other doesn't make them a better party choice for black people IMO.

No it's not a trash comment because had Clinton been in charge, far fewer people would have died therefore far fewer black people would have died.

No it's not a trash comment because had Clinton been in charge, far fewer people would have died therefore far fewer black people would have died.

The shit bigger than fucking covid. Even with Clinton in office black people would still suffer more than any other race in this country. So yes it is a trash ass comment.

When democrats are in office what race of people suffer the most?

When republicans are in office what race of people suffer the most?
the point is tho black people issues with covid isn’t just political black Americans have health issues and money issues things that exist despite who is in charge.

The reason blacks suffer the most is because of economic suppression. The party that is seekin' to decrease social mobility will obviously be worse for black people than the party tryna create a national health service.

But I get that super simplisit view is fun for you guys so whatever

The reason blacks suffer the most is because of economic suppression. The party that is seekin' to decrease social mobility will obviously be worse for black people than the party tryna create a national health service.

I voted Democrat save the guilt trip.

You don't even live here but trying to tell me what my lived experience is. The fact that you boiled the shit down to economic suppression let's me further know you have no clue on what the fuck you talking about when it comes to black people living experience in america.

For the record democrats ain't for social mobility either.

Someone needs to tell these coons, sellouts and bootlicks that their time is over. All parties involved in this election and the elections to come are done for when and until they bend the knee to our demands. No tangibles and reparations for black americans alone, No vote.

I voted Democrat save the guilt trip.

I don't care what you voted don I care that you quote me in every politics thread with the exact same non arguments and bad faith positions

All you seem to care about is this false perception that if you criticise the Dems you get attacked and imo that's really stupid especially given what's at stake

You don't even live here but trying to tell me what my lived experience is. The fact that you boiled the shit down to economic suppression let's me further know you have no clue on what the fuck you talking about when it comes to black people living experience in america.

For the record democrats ain't for social mobility either.

Whatever big man. Whatever.

I don't care what you voted don I care that you quote me in every politics thread with the exact same non arguments and bad faith positions

All you seem to care about is this false perception that if you criticise the Dems you get attacked and imo that's really stupid especially given what's at stake

but that’s literally what’s been happening on abw. In real life I don’t hear any of this stuff. Lol I mean if you don’t see it fine. But I’m telling you black voters ain’t the ones y’all need to worry about not this time. It’s not bad faith argument that the party I have to support can do better. And maybe if they did better there wouldn’t be so many people that are leery. Yes republicans who support Trump are idiots and will support whatever Trump says.

Whatever big man. Whatever.

tenor.gif

but that’s literally what’s been happening on abw. In real life I don’t hear any of this stuff. Lol I mean if you don’t see it fine. But I’m telling you black voters ain’t the ones y’all need to worry about not this time. It’s not bad faith argument that the party I have to support can do better. And maybe if they did better there wouldn’t be so many people that are leery. Yes republicans who support Trump are idiots and will support whatever Trump says.

No, it's not what's happenin' on ABW. This is why you and I don't get along in these discussions and this thread is a perfect example.

Someone said something untrue about the Dems, I say it's untrue and you take that as a blind defence of the Democrats and ask me why is it wrong to criticise them

No, it's not what's happenin' on ABW. This is why you and I don't get along in these discussions and this thread is a perfect example.

Someone said something untrue about the Dems, I say it's untrue and you take that as a blind defence of the Democrats and ask me why is it wrong to criticise them

maybe we just see things differently I mean you from the UK you probably think most Americans are dumb trump winning didn’t help that. We could be in a thread saying how folks want more from Dems and y’all start with some Russian bot shit I’ve literally seen that happen. Damn near every Black person I know outside of race will vote Dems. Black people don’t need to be convinced

maybe we just see things differently I mean you from the UK you probably think most Americans are dumb trump winning didn’t help that. We could be in a thread saying how folks want more from Dems and y’all start with some Russian bot shit I’ve literally seen that happen. Damn near every Black person I know outside of race will vote Dems. Black people don’t need to be convinced
Naaa man it's not that complicated regarding to this thread he's just saying that it's fake news that's all.

If it was an official democrat video then he would call it wack. We are all sadly involved in American politics. Every country in the world would prefer not to care.

Back