Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Reaching An All Time Low or Anything To Bring Attention To Vote?

Yes yes I'm from London.

My problem is the tweet clearly says this is a Democratic Party video and you posted it thinkin' that it was without checkin' to further this counter productive 'Democrats are as bad for black people as the Republicans' narrative
Bruh its understood by Americans that ad is by/for the democrats, they don't have to confess

Republicans/conservatives wouldn't try to appeal to black voters that way and black Republicans voters would be trying to disassociate with that kind of imagery not run towards it

I’m definitely voting now...
Motherfuckers in here like ewww big booties, I'm not voting now
tumblr_n2dnj5gN901qzdga6o1_400.gif

"Same thing both sides!!" (But stay only shitting on dems) we seen this exact bullshit on the ic around election time, luckily most ppl(most, not all) learned from it, and yea youre video was bullshit, just cause some random jackass posts it on twitter dont make it real, it literally takes a few mins to verify espically if it seems outrageous as fuck

Yea this seem like some shit concocted to upset logical black people and turn them off all together to the dem party. I can't believe that any democratic is this tone deaf

logical black people will see this farce for what it is
And to be honest, the black people flexing their faux outrage don't vote any damn way

why you think any criticism of the democrats is automatically some Russian shit. I make fun of them all the time and I’m still voting and I’m sure a lot of other people will too. I wish y’all stop thinking niggas is dumb or being mislead. You ever think we harsh on democrats because we have backed them for decades and we want more? I really want to know why y’all feel we can critique anything they do?

What does statements like this even mean, when THIS is how the country looks when you see which party has the power
(For the egregiously political ignorant , the RED represents Republican and the BLUE represents Democrat)

350px-116th_United_States_Congress_Senators.svg.png

What does statements like this even mean, when THIS is how the country looks when you see which party has the power
(For the egregiously political ignorant , the RED represents Republican and the BLUE represents Democrat)

yes bro I remember what the map has looked like more or less the past few years. I’ve said Democrats are more concentrated it seems in bigger cities like NY and Chicago and then west coast is usually more liberal the south outside of VA is pretty much the same. Maybe this is why people take issue with the electoral college vs a popular vote. But black people have supported the Dems pretty much all the time and a lot of people aren’t satisfied. Should they wait till after the election?

yes bro I remember what the map has looked like more or less the past few years. I’ve said Democrats are more concentrated it seems in bigger cities like NY and Chicago and then west coast is usually more liberal the south outside of VA is pretty much the same. Maybe this is why people take issue with the electoral college vs a popular vote. But black people have supported the Dems pretty much all the time and a lot of people aren’t satisfied. Should they wait till after the election?

The people that's not satisfied more than likely don't vote any damn way.
They couldn't name a sitting member of their local city council. Let alone understand the importance of their state Congress representatives.

Trump will and has posted the same fuck ass map, you know why its bullshit?? Because the majority land is red, land doesnt vote, do some reaserch and google why pics like that are stupid as hell, i do this poltical shit far more outside of this board

Trump will and has posted the same fuck ass map, you know why its bullshit?? Because the majority land is red, land doesnt vote, do some reaserch and google why pics like that are stupid as hell, i do this poltical shit far more outside of this board

The people that's not satisfied more than likely don't vote any damn way.
They couldn't name a sitting member of their local city council. Let alone understand the importance of their state Congress representatives.

yes but everybody knows a lot of people only vote during presidential elections but I feel you bro

You still dont get it, i literally told you why and to look into why a majority red usa map is bullshit, thats all i can do cause i feel like youre grown enough to look further into things on youre own...or maybe not i dunno, but im not gonna keep goin back and forth with you

You still dont get it, i literally told you why and to look into why a majority red usa map is bullshit, thats all i can do cause i feel like youre grown enough to look further into things on youre own...or maybe not i dunno, but im not gonna keep goin back and forth with you

I don't you get it. I think you like, many others intentionally don't what to understand.
As you've mind your minds up with your belief and anything that goes against that you reject and dismiss

The problem is that even though it's land and most of those red states barely have any people in them they all still have 2 senators which makes the white "conservative" majorities in those states way over-represented in the senate which drives public policy in that direction for everyone.

The problem is that even though it's land and most of those red states barely have any people in them they all still have 2 senators which makes the white "conservative" majorities in those states way over-represented in the senate which drives public policy in that direction for everyone.

Do you think they'll even understand this level of political discourse, beyond catchy phases and redundant "woke" talking points??

Back