Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Reaching An All Time Low or Anything To Bring Attention To Vote?

Niggas doin' the Russians work for them, hope you're all gettin' paid.

It was black people who suffered the most from this trash governments handlin' of covid and will again if they are reelected but its all the same right???

Not sure what your issue is, Prince Charles, but this being will turn people into voting republican. The director is liberal, so....

My British G, the director is a liberal. What's your boggle?

Not sure what your issue is, Prince Charles, but this being will turn people into voting republican. The director is liberal, so....

Yes yes I'm from London.

My problem is the tweet clearly says this is a Democratic Party video and you posted it thinkin' that it was without checkin' to further this counter productive 'Democrats are as bad for black people as the Republicans' narrative

It was black people who suffered the most from this trash governments handlin' of covid and will again if they are reelected but its all the same right???

LMAO dems and repubs are the cause of covid
both are to blame for the mishandling of the virus past and present

Last edited:

Yea this seem like some shit concocted to upset logical black people and turn them off all together to the dem party. I can't believe that any democratic is this tone deaf

why you think any criticism of the democrats is automatically some Russian shit. I make fun of them all the time and I’m still voting and I’m sure a lot of other people will too. I wish y’all stop thinking niggas is dumb or being mislead. You ever think we harsh on democrats because we have backed them for decades and we want more? I really want to know why y’all feel we can critique anything they do?

why you think any criticism of the democrats is automatically some Russian shit. I make fun of them all the time and I’m still voting and I’m sure a lot of other people will too. I wish y’all stop thinking niggas is dumb or being mislead. You ever think we harsh on democrats because we have backed them for decades and we want more? I really want to know why y’all feel we can critique anything they do?

Bro jesus christ did you read this thread? Do you understand what is happenin' in here?

Bro jesus christ did you read this thread? Do you understand what is happenin' in here?

I read the thread that’s why I deleted my earlier comment.My comment ain’t just about this thread. I’ve noticed in the past year any criticism of Democrats and y’all will say Russian bot or we helping Trump win. Yea this video is probably some nonsense. But again I ask why when we bring up Dems it’s like y’all take it as a slight? I’m talking about outside this thread

I read the thread that’s why I deleted my earlier comment.My comment ain’t just about this thread. I’ve noticed in the past year any criticism of Democrats and y’all will say Russian bot or we helping Trump win. Yea this video is probably some nonsense. But again I ask why when we bring up Dems it’s like y’all take it as a slight? I’m talking about outside this thread

Ok next time someone takes criticism of the Dems as a slight (which never happens) quote that person

Back