Demetria Obilor

IDK about all that,but she is indeed something special.

She is a woman among girls.

I live in ATL,there's no lack of women.

That body ain't by chance,she works it ouuuuuuut.

For my personal tastes she's very special.

She fine head to toe.She's perfection to me along with Amara La Negra.

Make me feel like when I was in middle school and had a crush on a chick so I put on a button up and extra lotion thinking I was playa.

But anyway,I didn't come here to talk to you.

IDK why you in the candy shop trying to be conscious like you don't know what's poppin in here.

It's like going in a strip club screaming "Ladies,you're better than this!!!!!!"

Nigga if you don't.....

Dude, stop capping for this thot. She really isn't anything special compared to other chicks with her looks and body. And yes, chicks in places like ATL and MIA make this thot look super-average. I just saw a thot at Publix that could hang with this thot.

Dude, stop capping for this thot. She really isn't anything special compared to other chicks with her looks and body. And yes, chicks in places like ATL and MIA make this thot look super-average. I just saw a thot at Publix that could hang with this thot.
Dude stfu.

I Iive in Atl and been to MIA many times and she would be fine anywhere.Idk anything about her moves to call her a thot

Fuck you worried bout if I like this chick
for?

I said for my personal taste not yours

Bye nigga

Last edited:
The fact that you are moist because I called her a thot makes you a capper. Did you have an Internet wedding with this thot or something? These photos are filtered up. The video shows she isn't this top-level chick you think she is. Stop saving these thots bro. And if you in ATL with all those baddies, why are you on ABW looking at thots and arguing with incels on a Friday evening?

Sherman_mush.gif

The fact that you are moist because I called her a thot makes you a capper. Did you have an Internet wedding with this thot or something? These photos are filtered up. The video shows she isn't this top-level chick you think she is. Stop saving these thots bro. And if you in ATL with all those baddies, why are you on ABW looking at thots and arguing with incels on a Friday evening?

View attachment 571001
I don't care what you call her I hope she's a thot.I hope she's a smutty whore.I don't care. Why you worried about it? I come in here to look at sexy women not talk about this bullshit.

I don't feel no way.Idgaf.

You an incel?

That back and forth with dude was weeks ago not tonight.

I'm actually in a club but I get notifications.

I was trying to swindle some pussy in my dms for after the club and saw that bullshit pop up.

And I'm drunk.

Leave me and my mixed goddess alone.

I don't care what you call her I hope she's a thot.I hope she's a smutty whore.I don't care. Why you worried about it? I come in here to look at sexy women not talk about this bullshit.

I don't feel no way.Idgaf.

You an incel?

That back and forth with dude was weeks ago not tonight.

I'm actually in a club but I get notifications.

I was trying to swindle some pussy in my dms for after the club and saw that bullshit pop up.

And I'm drunk.

Leave me and my mixed goddess alone.

Now you capping for real. You in the club with a 'mixed goddess' and you online looking at thots on ABW on your phone? Okay Boomer!

50_cent.gif

what's your point?

You said I said I was lying.

Hope you had fun being a lame last night.

go find ways to eat your own face.

what's wack is you worried bout what chick another nigga likes?

why are you even here?

Go look at men since you don't like women and hate to see men like women .

fucking weirdo.

camron.gif