Welcome To aBlackWeb

Demetria Obilor

I know we're just here for the pictures-- but wtf... this girl has a college degree and had a real career. But now she's indistinguishable from any other run of the mill IG thot. Why are women so desperate to find themselves subject to ratchet outcomes?
IDK what she's doing now,but I think she dates a football player

She probably got a job I'm sure.

She ain't doing nothing in these pics but chillin she just fine as fuck so every pic looks like a model centerfold

But yeah we here to see here looking sexy

Why you coming in here with this Farrakahan X Luther King shit?

Let her cook.

Last edited:
She live now looking sexy on IG

She got soulja boy in her live doing an interview.

if she's not working a regular job,she's using her internet fame to get to a bag.

I'm thinking she wants to be a TV host or something.

Jesus. Sounds like you literally wouldn't mind her pissing on you. What city do you live in? There are thousands of her walking around. She's nothing special.
IDK about all that,but she is indeed something special.

She is a woman among girls.

I live in ATL,there's no lack of women.

That body ain't by chance,she works it ouuuuuuut.

For my personal tastes she's very special.

She fine head to toe.She's perfection to me along with Amara La Negra.

Make me feel like when I was in middle school and had a crush on a chick so I put on a button up and extra lotion thinking I was playa.

But anyway,I didn't come here to talk to you.

IDK why you in the candy shop trying to be conscious like you don't know what's poppin in here.

It's like going in a strip club screaming "Ladies,you're better than this!!!!!!"

Nigga if you don't.....

Last edited:
I know we're just here for the pictures-- but wtf... this girl has a college degree and had a real career. But now she's indistinguishable from any other run of the mill IG thot. Why are women so desperate to find themselves subject to ratchet outcomes?

we don't know what that newscaster position paid her.. why not test the waters while the irons hot and bet on yourself...worst case, that college degree aint goin nowhere

her youth is though

This is weird women been getting taken care of do to how they look since forever

Back