Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Def Comedy Jam 25: Dave Chappelle, Steve Harvey, Ced the Entertainer, many more...

Ok cool, I'll just rate it with the thumbs up so we can get more content from Black folks

And yall still sleepin on Mike Epps? he had one of the best parts in this shit lmaoo

Like du and homie said earlier in this thread, that chappelle and D.L segment was prolly the best part of the special, mainly cuz of chappelle.

Chris Rock and Chappelle are the Goats at stand up imo, but I give the edge to chappelle (may be alil DC hometown bias lol) but his improv game is 2nd to none. He'll go on stage with completely nothing prepared and will kill it better than everyone who has prepared material. All that shit he said up there was off the top lol

Stand up is prolly my favorite form of entertainment, tied with music, I really be dissecting that shit. Everybody from Rock to Hart says chappelle is the goat. If you look at the other comedians watching him while he's on stage, u can tell they're lookin at him as the king of comedy, watching a master at work. Just look at D.L while Chappelle is doing the improv.

Back