Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Death Stranding 2: On The Beach (Coming 2025)

MoeW

Embark on an inspiring mission of human connection beyond the UCA. Sam—with companions by his side—sets out on a new journey to save humanity from extinction. Join them as they traverse a world beset by otherworldly enemies, obstacles and a haunting question: should we have connected? Step by step, legendary game creator Hideo Kojima changes the world once again.

The first one was....interesting. I dunno if it was interesting enough to warrant a sequel tho. I might cop at some point 🤷🏾‍♂️

I actually liked Death Stranding, some parts were annoying but it wasn't bad. Either you hate or love the game no in between is how reviews put it, which is true.
As a big MGS fan this game was tedious and boring. The combat sucked and the stealth was trash. Characters outside of that chick with the young face and old body were uninteresting and not as engaging as MGS characters. Same with the villains but I stopped playing it once you get to the snow area.

Last edited:
I recently started playing the first one…the game is amazing. It tackles some wild concepts I’ve never seen in gaming and it sucks that people reduced it to being a “Amazon delivery simulator” or a “walking simulator”. Overall, it might be one of the best games I’ve ever played. I can’t wait to finish it.

That said, I could only watch the first trailer for the sequel. I started watching the second trailer and they were spoiling shit smh

Last edited:
As a big MGS fan this game was tedious and boring. The combat sucked and the stealth was trash. Characters outside of that chick with the young face and old body were uninteresting and not as engaging as MGS characters. Same with the villains but I stopped playing it once you get to the snow area.

That’s where I’m at now. Why you stop lol? Cuz you don’t have bb-28?

I've been meaning to finish the first game. A friend kept trying to get me into it. I just got bored with it all

Back