Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Death Stranding 2: On The Beach (Coming 2025)

Decided to try out the directors cut version on PS5. Looks amazing. I'm probably just going to do the main stuff because I don't plan on putting in a lot of hours into this

Decided to try out the directors cut version on PS5. Looks amazing. I'm probably just going to do the main stuff because I don't plan on putting in a lot of hours into this

It’s a great game. I’m going to keep playing until the sequel.

Actually, I think I could tell you what the story was about. It would just be a lot…and it would spoil the game for anybody in here
Go ahead

By the time I get to playing this in 5 years, I won't even remember what you posted about it

Go ahead

By the time I get to playing this in 5 years, I won't even remember what you posted about it

It’s wayyyyy too much to type out

Put it this way, the ending to this game is like an hour and a half long cut scene.

But to break it down in one quick blurb, the game is about a catastrophic event that merged the worlds of the living and the dead that forced people worldwide to live in bunkers cities that are disconnected from each other. You play as a delivery man that has a disease that allows him to die and come back to life and is responsible for delivering vital packages between the various bunkers and connecting them to a central network. You use a 28-week old fetus (bridge baby/bb) that was pulled from a still mother (a mom who died while pregnant) to help see/detect the spirits (beached things/BTs) that appear while you deliver packages.

Back