Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dear ABW: Side Ho Chronicle's

Who's fault would that be?
Who raised the nigga?
She didn't teach him to respect females?

Niggas like that don't like females cuz they don't like they mom.
Nope... There is some responsibility ownership he must take... Parents teach their children right from wrong but you ultimately have the free will to make your own decision. That is probably why mom rang the bell on that shit...

Nope... There is some responsibility ownership he must take... Parents teach their children right from wrong but you ultimately have the free will to make your own decision. That is probably why mom rang the bell on that shit...
I hear what you trying to say.
But this don't seek like the case.

If he has enough respect for females, he would at least have the courtesy of being sneaky about it.

This dude don't like women.
And most dudes like that have mommy issues.
Just like most women that do the same have daddy issues.

He takes all responsibility in this now...but who raised him?

yea I aint even care about revealing TS last night. I was bullshittin.. but then I went into the betting thread and saw that I lost 150k and shit got real cause now I need the money that I got from threatening the reveal to cover the bet I lost

Aww you must a been a lonely child huh Gonzo...

hqdefault.jpg

Who's fault would that be?
Who raised the nigga?
She didn't teach him to respect females?

Niggas like that don't like females cuz they don't like they mom.

Meh...I wouldn't go that far.

Could be just another ain't shyt nigga. A nigga who fell outta love wit his wife, and is pretty much showing it.

For the most part family gonna hold you down despite your flaws. Yeah they may not approve what he's doing, but they gonna side wit him b4 they side wit any woman he's wit. And I'm sure he's heard their displeasure about the situation, and how he treating his wife.

^^ I beg to differ.
I heard my bro was messing around on his wife.
So he comes over one day using our home phone and I asked him why you here using our phone?
He didn’t say shit so I told him I heard you been messing around with some girl from work.
So he acts like I didn’t say nun.
I told him don’t be coming over here to call your hoe and I also said if I ever see you anywhere with that hoe I’m a beat her ass...

He never came to use our phone again.
He’s my bro but I won’t stand for the fuckery cause she’s just as much a part of my family as he is...

Meh...I wouldn't go that far.

Could be just another ain't shyt nigga. A nigga who fell outta love wit his wife, and is pretty much showing it.

For the most part family gonna hold you down despite your flaws. Yeah they may not approve what he's doing, but they gonna side wit him b4 they side wit any woman he's wit. And I'm sure he's heard their displeasure about the situation, and how he treating his wife.
But they are at the side Chick's house eating.

What displeasure?
How they gonna say it's not right while taking a plate of seconds?

If he's an ain't shit nigga ...cool.
But how the ain't shit nigga got support while being ain't shit?

If his siblings are there hanging with the side chick....that's not all him.

It's an ain't shit family....and who raised them to think that not only is it ok...but they will get in on it too.
So they will use whoever?

I guess the dad ain't around since he wasn't mentioned....so if he ain't dead or frustrated...he ain't shit.
So that leaves who?

First of all, the brother is bogus for bringing his side piece around the family.

But y'all not supposed to know a damn thing about how good her cooking is, where's the loyalty to the brother?

That could never fly in my house... First off my mama extra ignorant with stuff like this... lil side piece would never get called the right name if she's around, let alone get close enough to prepare dinners n shit.

And the nerve of the mother to check the side piece before checking her son about bringing randoms to meet the family. God put it in her heart to tell the chick she's a homewrecker but her son is taking a humongous shit on the sanctity of marriage?

Foh.

Now it's two hurt bishes caused by one dog ass nigga that don't know the game well enough to play.

But choosing a friendship with a side piece over your family?

Lol that shouldn't be a hard decision no matter how wrong he is.

Back