Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dear ABW: Side Ho Chronicle's

A

Anonymous

SideChick Chronicles:

My big brother is married and is a hoe.

Unfortunately, one of his side chicks became too comfortable with a few of us.
An Aunt, a sister and I.
Comfortable to the point that she cooked a Birthday dinner for my aunt.
We sat in silence as we ate because everything down to the koolaid was so.damn.goodt.

Because of this, I fell in love with her.

Why? Because she can cook her butt off and I likes to eats.
Since then , she has cooked for me on a weekly basis.
I go over , we chat and I eat. It's like we've known one another for years.

As a women. I should know better but I have a strong dislike for his wife, so I really dont give a damn.

Well. As of a few weeks back. My Aunt which likes to talk. Told her sister. which is my mother about this particular side chick.

So my mother being the outstanding, righteous, adult in this situation.

Takes it upon herself to give this women a call but changed her mind mid-call and sent a text instead.

Stating " As a women of god , I do not condone your behavior with my son." It isnt right in the sight of the lord".

I knew this wasnt a good idea. For selfish reasons. and it turned out for the worse.

As she pressed send. All I could think about is that I will no longer get my weekly, home cooked meal with a side of good conversation.

The Sidechick blocked us all. Not due to shame. But due to us always eating up her food and acting as if everything was cool.

Since then. His wife shared with some that he hasn't slept at the house since may.

They haven't had sex in 2 years. His response to that is cause she has BACK Problems.

I almost died after hearing that.

The wife has since found a video of him and this side chick on an old phone. The video is of them on a beach. Kissing and Hugging.

When I heard her pain through the phone. It was then I felt bad about the entire situation.

She was in tears.

So now this side chick after a few months decides to give me a call.

She says my big brother is a user and a liar. He owes her some cash.

For a car rental.

I guess she rented a car for him so he could pick up his other side chick from the airport.

Since then he has been ghost.

I allowed her to vent. I didnt say much. I didshare that she is beautiful and deserves better.

But in my mind, all I could say is that...

He is a married man.

WTF did you expect.

by the way im the Hoe who was cooking struggle meals for everyone

Ok so why hasn't the brother gotten a divorce yet? Seems to me he ain't happy in the marriage.

i thought it was deadeye till it said it was a women

then again could still be deadeye

She also invested more financially..which means he will be left with nothing if they divorce.

SideChick Chronicles:

My big brother is married and is a hoe.

Unfortunately, one of his side chicks became too comfortable with a few of us.
An Aunt, a sister and I.
Comfortable to the point that she cooked a Birthday dinner for my aunt.
We sat in silence as we ate because everything down to the koolaid was so.damn.goodt.

Because of this, I fell in love with her.

Why? Because she can cook her butt off and I likes to eats.
Since then , she has cooked for me on a weekly basis.
I go over , we chat and I eat. It's like we've known one another for years.

As a women. I should know better but I have a strong dislike for his wife, so I really dont give a damn.

Well. As of a few weeks back. My Aunt which likes to talk. Told her sister. which is my mother about this particular side chick.

So my mother being the outstanding, righteous, adult in this situation.

Takes it upon herself to give this women a call but changed her mind mid-call and sent a text instead.

Stating " As a women of god , I do not condone your behavior with my son." It isnt right in the sight of the lord".

I knew this wasnt a good idea. For selfish reasons. and it turned out for the worse.

As she pressed send. All I could think about is that I will no longer get my weekly, home cooked meal with a side of good conversation.

The Sidechick blocked us all. Not due to shame. But due to us always eating up her food and acting as if everything was cool.

Since then. His wife shared with some that he hasn't slept at the house since may.

They haven't had sex in 2 years. His response to that is cause she has BACK Problems.

I almost died after hearing that.

The wife has since found a video of him and this side chick on an old phone. The video is of them on a beach. Kissing and Hugging.

When I heard her pain through the phone. It was then I felt bad about the entire situation.

She was in tears.

So now this side chick after a few months decides to give me a call.

She says my big brother is a user and a liar. He owes her some cash.

For a car rental.

I guess she rented a car for him so he could pick up his other side chick from the airport.

Since then he has been ghost.

I allowed her to vent. I didnt say much. I didshare that she is beautiful and deserves better.

But in my mind, all I could say is that...

He is a married man.

WTF did you expect.

judging.gif

Back