Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dear ABW: I asked my troublesome daughter to leave home. Should I cut her out of my will?

Not saying who deserves the blame, but I found it funny that his relationship been trash with his daughter for 20 years and she was in the will, but her asking him to apologize got him so pissed and feeling petty that now he wants to write her out his will.

My mans was like this bitch want me to apologize for what? Fuck that.

My uncle did not leave his money to his daughter when he died, but he got her moms pregnant when he was out of town so he was not there for her growing up. Still don't know if she know he died two years later because we can't find her on FB or a phone number. This ungrateful chick should be more appreciative.

My uncle did not leave his money to his daughter when he died, but he got her moms pregnant when he was out of town so he was not there for her growing up. Still don't know if she know he died two years later because we can't find her on FB or a phone number. This ungrateful chick should be more appreciative.
So he abandoned her in life and then did nothing for her in death.

I dig it.

So he abandoned her in life and then did nothing for her in death.

I dig it.
Basically, but he was mad at her as if she did something wrong though she used to come here to see him. He reminded me of my own father too much. Never did shit for is and left nothing for us though my grandad left them money and they wasted it getting high smh.

The fact motherfuckers can feel this way about they child is sickening

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I'm not raising a toxic ungrateful child.

Something happened way before he moved 2 adults into his home after he divorced and he aint keeping it a buck
Sure. There's probably deeper issues but if we are to believe what we read is true, what do you have against him cutting her out of his will?

I'm not raising a toxic ungrateful child.

Something happened way before he moved 2 adults into his home after he divorced and he aint keeping it a buck
Yea he broke up with her mom. The child need to know their place and clearly this one didn't. Not only was she disrespectful to her dad she was disrespectful to her brother. The daughter brought all this misery to the family, nobody to blame but her

Sure. There's probably deeper issues but if we are to believe what we read is true, what do you have against him cutting her out of his will?
I don't believe ppl should try to regulate things after death. I think death is final equalizer regardless who dies first. He cut her off in life, let that be the end of it

Barring major sadistic shit of course. Petty family squabbles about who divorced who and what child is ungrateful....couldn't be me

Yea he broke up with her mom. The child need to know their place and clearly this one didn't. Not only was she disrespectful to her dad she was disrespectful to her brother. The daughter brought all this misery to the family, nobody to blame but her
He should have left her grown ass with her mother from jump

He knew who she was before he invited her into her home I suspect

the therapist has to let your daughter feel she's in control of the situation to make her comfortable enough to open up.

You don't know what your daughter went through the reason why she chose to target her younger brother, perhaps she was molested and feels you were there to protect him but not her. She feels you love him more because you didn't come to her aid or see things from her perspective.

Honestly you have to get over yourself we've seen the resentment you hold for your ex-wife I'm sure it's the same for your child. You're intimidating and right on the edge of bullying. You have to take a realistic look at yourself and hold you accountable.

Nah its justified.

Some kids are true pieces of shit and some parents are too.

Remember dude who killed his moms and stunted with the insurance money on IG?

There's millions of him or people that think like him
You know what....point taken

I do think in that instance buddy was mentally ill. That plays apart also

You know what....point taken

I do think in that instance buddy was mentally ill. That plays apart also
Nah just bitch made

Mentally ill is the route everybody wants to hide behind when they do something fucked up.

Just because we cant imagine doing it doesn't mean that people who do it are mentally ill.

They just dont have morals and value money more than family.

You'd be surprised how much that shit happens in other parts of the world daily.

In Africa and Asia it's well known that the wife poisons the husband to get his money.

Or the kids plot on the parents

I wouldn’t cut my kid out the will and I’m not going to apologize when you were abusing your brother. Sorry for your struggle tho. But cutting somebody out the will is crazy. Couldn’t been a bad person her whole 40 years

Back